Fighting GameChumps Down Overrated Harbaughs

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
When will the national media admit Harbaugh hasn’t done anything at Michigan?

He’s basically got the same record the last 3 years as Kirk Ferentz.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m shocked they blew the lead like they did. I’ll admit to having been very high on Harbaugh and it hasn’t gone as well at Michigan as I thought it would. I still think he’s a very good coach and think he will do very well next year but the honeymoon is definitely over and he needs to beat OSU, MSU and win the Big 10.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m shocked they blew the lead like they did. I’ll admit to having been very high on Harbaugh and it hasn’t gone as well at Michigan as I thought it would. I still think he’s a very good coach and think he will do very well next year but the honeymoon is definitely over and he needs to beat OSU, MSU and win the Big 10.
I’ve always thought he was a bit overrated. Has he ever won a championship? He’s a blowhard that’s on par with Petrino as far as coaching goes IMO.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It takes four years to build relationships and start recruiting well and building a team. /bowl

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
It takes four years to build relationships and start recruiting well and building a team. /bowl

Channeling your inner Mac?

That’s sound logic but Harbaugh is supposed to be elite. Elite coaches tend to get there in 2-3 years.

Stoops, Saban, Spurrier, Meyer: Harbaugh may get there but he’s being paid like he belongs in that group. He hasn’t shown it yet.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Unless they virtually lose every game he is not going to get ousted at Michigan. He’s considered their prodigal son returning.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Unless they virtually lose every game he is not going to get ousted at Michigan. He’s considered their prodigal son returning.

I'm not says no he's in danger of getting ousted next year (and I still expect him to have Michigan in the hunt for a NC) but next season is year 4. He needs to start beating their rivals and get a conference championship under his belt. Apparently Amari Toomer came out very recently and criticized Harbaugh. Beating OSU and MSU next season will quell the criticism. Lose to those teams again and the chorus will get a little louder.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not says no he's in danger of getting ousted next year (and I still expect him to have Michigan in the hunt for a NC) but next season is year 4. He needs to start beating their rivals and get a conference championship under his belt. Apparently Amari Toomer came out very recently and criticized Harbaugh. Beating OSU and MSU next season will quell the criticism. Lose to those teams again and the chorus will get a little louder.

He’s not beating the bucknuts next year.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

His seat is officially warm. Agree with everything you said.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He’s not beating the bucknuts next year.

I don't know. He has a lot of talent coming back. If he can get his QB situation settled I think he has a good chance. He beats them last year were it not for the home cooked officiating that benefitted Urban & Co. I know, coulda, shoulda, woulda...didn't. Point is I don't think he's as far away from that as people may believe, IMO.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
With all his stupid stunts, and lack of bringing his team up to the fan expectations, I'm glad we didn't get Harbaugh. He'd have been a helluva lot better than Mac, but with Mac gone I'm feeling better about UF's future than I would if Harbaugh were here.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Chump has definitely learned from his UF experience. I dont think he is going to be a great coach but he is definitely improved.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chump has definitely learned from his UF experience. I dont think he is going to be a great coach but he is definitely improved.
At least you are consistent.

Consistently wrong. Chimp did literally the same thing he has always done, managed one offensive TD and lived off defensive turnovers. Without that, its a blowout as usual. Luckily he ran into another dumazz turn-off-the-offense-and-burn-the-clock type coach who refused to win.

Chimp had one victory over a winning team this year.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mee-shee-gan. Home games with the Pedophiles, Fighting Frosts, and Whisky. Road games at Leyer, Sparty, and Irish.

8-4 at best.

Cocks. Home games with UGA, UcheaT, and Jimbo. Road games at UF, Tater, and Old Piss.

8-4 at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.