Gator Basketball Fla vs Auburn espn2

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the damn dumbest endings I’ve ever seen. Idiotic turnover the we don’t foul and just stand there as they make a layup . After that we throw up a prayer with just over
A
Second left . Duck ups every step of the way

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
WHY CANT WE BE EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO WIN HERE

/rant

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Fire Scott Stricklin. Ban Jeremy Foley from the property.

Until both of these things happen, the entire athletic department will continue the downward spiral into the abyss of mediocrity. Perfectly acceptable in Starkville. Not in Hogtown.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Always great to see your gangly center drive to the hoop with the game on the line. Somethin, somethin, somethin, can’t jump

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
The ending is the main focus and understandably so but we were also abysmal from 3....it's amazing we shot that poorly and still had a chance to win....things haven't been the same since the legend went to the NBA....to watch a home game now compared to 10 years ago is night and day

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
There is no balance on the floor. Zero shooters on this team. For the past 6 games this team has been shooting 15% from behind the arc. I guess they forgot to do any analytics.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
There is no balance on the floor. Zero shooters on this team. For the past 6 games this team has been shooting 15% from behind the arc. I guess they forgot to do any analytics.

Analytics might be the most overrated trend in sports these days....it means nothing as far as results

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
This was a winnable game, but we shot as poorly as they did. They shot 38% from the field and 21% from the arc. But we could only manage 40% from the field and 15% from 3-pt range. AU won simply because they took more shots. I think our defense looks better each game, but there is that small objective of scoring that we are streaky in. Castleton is taking three guys to the rim with him on every shot, so he passes it to the open guy who misses. Occasionally a great play, but not enough of those to be consistent.

The worst thing about the game last night were the stupid fouls on 3 pointers; those got AU back into the game after we finally had the lead. At least, I don't have to watch another game until next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.