GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So we need:
1.Tulsa, Tennessee, Northwestern to win
2. Notre Dame to blowout Clemson.
3. The good guys to beat Satan.

And for good measure, Trump to win in the courts.

All aboard u defeatist pricks!!!
:)

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I was a solid Mullen guy until this game and his awful presser. It seems to me that no planning went into the LSU game.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I was a solid Mullen guy until this game and his awful presser. It seems to me that no planning went into the LSU game.

I was a Mullen guy until this year. We finally get a QB and TE & WRs and this is our D? It's his pressers that put me over the top...The Offense lost the LSU Game? What about play calling? And it was not the Defense...They played well?

And this team has fought through adversity...But Vandy, KY, UT, and LSU haven't? 54 players whopped you...All game.

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
What a joke the committee is. We lose at home to a team with a losing record as 3 and half TD favorites and drop one spot.

But as ridiculous as it is, it does make the Bama game more interesting. All logic tells you we are going to get skullfuked, but if half their team falls out with the Rona including their entire first and second team offense and we somehow pulled the impossible, it would be difficult for the committee to not look ridiculous. They either put in Bama coming off a conference championship loss, put in a 2 loss UF over a 1 loss aTm team, or 1 loss aTm team over a 1 loss Bama team even though Bama has the head to head win. Of course what they would do is tell us to get bent, keep Bama in and probably A&M also left out as the number 5 first loser.

But since it's about 95% likely we lose, and lose big, none of it really matters. I personally don't give a crap about getting another NY6 bowl game so numbnuts can wear that as some kind of badge of honor. In the bowl game I only care about the opponent and would really only be interested in playing Miami since it would be a chance to beat a hated rival, could have recruiting implications, and from just last week watching them have literally the worst rushing defense game in FBS history, we might actually have a chance to have a back go for 100 yards.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What a joke the committee is. We lose at home to a team with a losing record as 3 and half TD favorites and drop one spot.

But as ridiculous as it is, it does make the Bama game more interesting. All logic tells you we are going to get skullfuked, but if half their team falls out with the Rona including their entire first and second team offense and we somehow pulled the impossible, it would be difficult for the committee to not look ridiculous. They either put in Bama coming off a conference championship loss, put in a 2 loss UF over a 1 loss aTm team, or 1 loss aTm team over a 1 loss Bama team even though Bama has the head to head win. Of course what they would do is tell us to get bent, keep Bama in and probably A&M also left out as the number 5 first loser.

But since it's about 95% 99% likely we lose, and lose big, none of it really matters. I personally don't give a crap about getting another NY6 bowl game so numbnuts can wear that as some kind of badge of honor. In the bowl game I only care about the opponent and would really only be interested in playing Miami since it would be a chance to beat a hated rival, could have recruiting implications, and from just last week watching them have literally the worst rushing defense game in FBS history, we might actually have a chance to have a back go for 100 yards.

This...And I might like a UM Game or TAMU Rematch but not if means Grantham staying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator