nowthatsavol.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n306595 said:
The day I'm bested by a single lizard or pack of lizards is the day Elvis comes back to sing at Graceland.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. There's a new sheriff in Gator Nation, and he says we don't give out participation ribbons here. You're gonna lose, and lose, and lose some more. Order has been restored. You may as well get used to it.

[video=youtube;qdFLPn30dvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ[/video]

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
So, Mr. Toothless Wonder, you are saying UT-K is giving up its college football program? That is the only way that UT-K will be able to avoid yet another beat down at the hands of the Mighty Gators. If your pathetic team couldn't beat Will the Chimp, there is no way in Rocky Slop they will EVER beat Coach Mac. And the beat goes on... and on... and on.... (you get the picture.)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n306595 said:
The day I'm bested by a single lizard or pack of lizards is the day Elvis comes back to sing at Graceland.

I see your Freudian slip there Malvin = Elvis died trying to take a dump; you die trying to dump on GC.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
UT will be breaking in their 19th post Fulmer coach by the time we play them next year.

Alvin, just curious, who's the coach that will miracoulously bring your dead, sorry, broken program back to life in 11 months?

Heck, you're not even the best team in your state any more. Memphis would run you plunger butts out of the stadium.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvins like that idiot knight from monty python's holy grail... dudes had all his arms and legs chopped off, yet there he is screaming thats its nothing and we need to man up and fight him.

Tis but a scratch!!!! :lol2:

Attachments

• conv_5130.jpg
    conv_5130.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 54

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n306626 said:
Alvins like that idiot knight from monty python's holy grail... dudes had all his arms and legs chopped off, yet there he is screaming thats its nothing and we need to man up and fight him.

Good one Durty = the Black Knight since UT loves themcells those black uniforms to frieghten all opponents so they
won't man up. But there should be a headless shot too. Gotta like.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is beyond boring...he's got nothing else to do but look forward to next year and he's trying to get attention but sadly is not even remotely good material :yawn:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014

Durty wins the No Prize.........perfect analogy.
as for Alvin it is time...............................:ban2::ban2::ban2::ban2::ban2::ban2:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

"Alright, we'll call it a draw."

JohnCoctostan

Oct 27, 2014
Guys, Volsheimers is a serious illness. I'm not sure they have found a treatment yet. Just remember, Alvie, YOU still have Butch (Can't hold a 4th Qtr lead to save his life) Jones. Good luck with that.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JohnCoctostan;n306703 said:
Guys, Volsheimers is a serious illness. I'm not sure they have found a treatment yet. Just remember, Alvie, YOU still have Butch (Can't hold a 4th Qtr lead to save his life) Jones. Good luck with that.

You better give thanks to Allah every night Butch is such a lame 4th quarter coach. Without his bungling the lead Tennessee easily defeats Florida.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n306709 said:
You better give thanks to Allah every night Butch is such a lame 4th quarter coach. Without his bungling the lead Tennessee easily defeats Florida.

Without the A bomb and napalm we may not beat japan, without patton and a crap ton of shermans we wouldnt have beat the nazis, without the help of the french and some progessive thinking regarding sabotage and guerrilla tactics, we dont defeat the brits.

But guess what fatboy. We had the A bomb, napalm, Patton, a crap ton of shermans, French help and some smart battlefield tactics, and you still have botch jones. Enjoy!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gang ,,, we have to realize that UT (Knoxville) has several sizable satellite miniversities that have no CFB team.
They all are UT alumni, UT fans. They need a 100,000 capacity stadium ...And still with more alumni they cannot
keep their CFB program in financial working order? I guess all those UT graduates' Gator bosses don't think they
deserve a raise ? i doubt any of us would even hire Malvin ?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How many times do we have to beat you before you realize you are our bi**h?

At least 12 I guess

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
You keep trying to act like we care about you Alvin. I don't even consider you a big rivalry anymore. You have fallen behind UGA, FSU, & LSU. To be a rival you guys have to stop acting more like a big time program and less like Vandy and Kentucky and win a game in the series once in a while. Stop living in your past.

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We can't bury Alvin until the Vols beat the Gators. It's in his will.:fingertap:

Attachments

• conv_5133.jpg
    conv_5133.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member