Florida unveils new cleats for LSU

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
IMG_3466.JPG

Supposedly the uniforms have already been decided and whatever is on the ticket is what they wear

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Supposedly the uniforms have already been decided and whatever is on the ticket is what they wear
Looks like we are a week off then

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I find it hard to believe we won't roll out one "alternate" this year, but so far the combinations hold up to that theory.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Forgive my ignorance here.

I always liked my cleats broken in, all comfortable and soft.
Last thing I would ever want to do is have uncomfortable feet during a game, any game, much less a huge game.

Is this normal?
Do they have special cleats set aside each week just for games?
Actually, I assume they do have "Game day" cleats, although I would think they're broken in.

Not a fan of brand new shoes for one game.

I always liked the feeling of brand new shoes or cleats. I bet they wear new cleats every game. If you are feeling good about how you look and feel ( which I'm sure these kids love these cleats) then they probably are going to play a little better.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: An on feet look of the #Gators new Jordan 11 cleats. TJ Slaton says his cleats were burned when one of Florida’s equipment trucks caught fire on the way home from Mississippi State. He tried to clean them but they “looked like burnt biscuits.”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I really hope not. With all the momentum and energy going into this huge matchup, I don't see any reason to get gimmicky. All blue with traditional helmets is what we should be wearing.
It might be all we have that wasnt burned.

UAA doesn't strike me as the type organization that spends more and has extra stuff on hand.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I always liked the feeling of brand new shoes or cleats. I bet they wear new cleats every game. If you are feeling good about how you look and feel ( which I'm sure these kids love these cleats) then they probably are going to play a little better.
I suppose it might depend on your feet but I always broke them in before I actually played in them. I have a very wide feet so blisters were a possibility with new shoes.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
@NickdelaTorreGC: An on feet look of the #Gators new Jordan 11 cleats. TJ Slaton says his cleats were burned when one of Florida’s equipment trucks caught fire on the way home from Mississippi State. He tried to clean them but they “looked like burnt biscuits.”

I'm sorry but those are gay as ****. They look like candy land tap shoes.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I suppose it might depend on your feet but I always broke them in before I actually played in them. I have a very wide feet so blisters were a possibility with new shoes.

Be careful posting about feet .... Ava might start hitting on you.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
The White helmets suck. Losing record in them and they are ugly.

If they broke out a helmet like my avatar that would be cool though

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I mean whatever, but theyre playing football, with a big dude dunking a basketball as the logo on their gear.

Just seems kinda weird, and dumb to me. Whatevs. Stay off my damn lawn :law:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator