Florida vs Kentucky Constipations

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Once again Florida destroyed the hopes and dreams of its own fan base while making sure to keep alive another team's hopes and dreams. Wait another false start was just called! Oh look we have 2 minutes to drive the field and get points let's run out the clock and sit on a 3 point lead. ****ters full Dan, at least cousin Eddie knew when to dump the waste. What we have become is embarrassing to the fans this school and anyone who associates themselves with this program. Oh look AR is in the game they are loading the box I bet he passes on this down (run up the middle) ok this down (hand off up the middle) ok maybe this down (why is Emory back in the game) and there's a false start. Ok 3rd and 8 (QB draw for 3 yards) punt. It would not be so sad if that was not our offense this whole game, but I guess just like constipation we are stuck with the same **** as always. Oh wait it's looking up! I think we just got another 2 star line backer in recruiting and he's bringing a 3 star 185lb DE with him.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online