Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida up 61-53 at the under 8 timeout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida up 67-61 at the under 4 timeout...have to finish this game STRONG!!!

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
We are a horrible three point shooting team. I just don't understand how the last four possessions have been three point shots.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins 77-72...nice fight at the end, need to really rethink the 2 pg lineup...and why the heck did BFR not play, he has had a few really decent games leading into this game

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This team really knows how to give one a heart attack.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They probably need 20 wins to get in. I like White so far. let's see what next year brings.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We've got to get back in rhythm offensively. We had a good stretch there for a few games.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
5 of the remaining 7 games are against teams in the top half of the SEC with 3 of those 5 on the road. It's going to be a tough stretch. I think if we can get to 20 wins we'll be in the tournament.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Slightly frustrating game at times, but the boys showed good fight pulling this one out. Late 3 by Allen was enormous. Just hold serve at home and pick up a road win down the stretch, that would be a great finish to the season!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bama at home saturday is a must. Especially given how we play on the road. Next week I would
take a split, and if we can beat bama that would give us 18 W's with 4 games left. I agree with
others that 20-11 probably gets us a 6 or 7 depending on who we beat. The committee has proved
over the years the conference tournament doesn't play a huge factor in seeding. Hell last year Nova
lost early in the conf tourney and was still given a #1 seed.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hill can't shoot... we all know that, but he played fantastic defense last night. He was all over Moody and he is tall enough that Moody couldn't shoot over him as easily as Chiozza. Hill is a big reason why we won that game.

Offensively last night we did not play well... it never looked like we got into a rhythm and I think a big part of that was Ole Miss' defense. Chiozza and Allen did not shoot great (although that late 3 by Allen was ice cold), but we got the win against a solid team and that is most important. Next two weeks are big.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My wife and I were at the game. One of her birthday gifts to me. It was a good game and the crowd was loud and alive. Go Gators!!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we all know that, why doesn't Hill recognize that and not shot?

Keep the defense honest? He did hit a 3 and got stupid lucky on that foul and I will say he has been better at FTs lately. I think Hill played well last night. He had a good assist to TO ratio. I still don't understand how he hasn't figured out how to shoot by now, but if he plays defense like he did last night and distributes the ball well he is adding value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator