***Florida vs Vanderbilt BBALL Game Thread***

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida back down 5 after 5 straight terrible offensive possesions...BFR again and again...not the person to be shooting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They've literally hit so much tonight I don't think they'd hit any other night. That said we've had our chances but haven't been able to take advantage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Coach blew another game in terms of adjustments. Let balding own us all game in man to man...then the terrible shooting strikes like always

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously, you make your own luck ... they do, we don't. Many opponents are
10 points better than us. But some of our new guys are shaping up.
We were 2 pts down and now allowed a 13 pt run.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Wow it almost looks like they forgot how to shoot the last 5 min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Coach has 2 chances to correct this crap and it has to be beating LSU or UK...not sure he knows what he is doing...we either play good d and can't score or no d and can score a little

VirginiaGator

VA to RI to FL
Jul 9, 2014
Kind of knew how the night would end once Rimmer went into slow motion laying the ball in only to be swatted. Which led to a chest pass 3 pointer. So frustrating watching this team.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Once again it's White's fault for Vanderbilt shooting lights out and us missing wide open shots. Ok

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I'm leaning more towards coach only having 2 years if we don't make the tourney either year. This season is absolutely great if you are a bubble team cause everyone has lost so many games, but if we don't make it that's on coach

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Want to revisit that bet? :lol:

The bet was that we would be favored in 2 of last 4...we were favored tonight, that's 1. We will be favored vs Mizzou, that's 2.....sure, I'll take that bet!

Lol.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
White pulled the plug on the lineup that was giving vandy problems. This team came out with very poor effort early and it got vandy heated up.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And why in the world did we not try to get drob more involved when he was clearly feeling it tonight? Our rotations defensively have been awful lately.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Once again it's White's fault for Vanderbilt shooting lights out and us missing wide open shots. Ok

He does make questionable calls at times. How he let BFR take 10 shots is beyond me. I like that he has confidence, but there is a line you can't cross haha.

And Rimmer should never see the court. Ever. Even if there's a fire! (Step Bros..)

He's gotta coach Chiozza up and tell him to stop trying to be a hero. He plays so out of control (especially in the worst possible time) and HAS to be reeled in.

Now maybe White is coaching them and they aren't listening, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. All in all, I'm not ready to fire him or say he won't last by any means.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And why in the world did we not try to get drob more involved when he was clearly feeling it tonight? Our rotations defensively have been awful lately.

This. Robinson was hitting everything, what happened?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Jones for Vandy went 12/13. Yes you read that right. That's straight up embarrassing for Egbunu and Hayes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.