Food is music to my ears

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody help me out here...alternative rock song from the 80's about a chick making toast and using vaseline instead of butter or jelly.

Another one where "she don't eat meat but she sure likes the bone".

Alex.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody help me out here...alternative rock song from the 80's about a chick making toast and using vaseline instead of butter or jelly.

Another one where "she don't eat meat but she sure likes the bone".

Alex.
“Mary Moon,” of Dead Eye Dick’s “New Age Girl…”

And she’s a vegetarian!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Close, but I think he's thinking of the Flaming Lips (from the 90's)... great song

I didn’t know the first part of Alex’ query, but second part is definitely New Age Girl!

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Remember…Reading is FUN-damental!
RIF baby! As a little kid in Detroit in the '70s, the Detroit Public Libraries still ran the "bookmobile" through our neighborhood every two weeks... (we still had milk trucks from Borden and Twin Pines Dairy too when I was really young).

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
RIF baby! As a little kid in Detroit in the '70s, the Detroit Public Libraries still ran the "bookmobile" through our neighborhood every two weeks... (we still had milk trucks from Borden and Twin Pines Dairy too when I was really young).
We had Borden’s milk when I was in school. Whole milk, no variety like today. On the days we’d have chocolate pudding for dessert, the kids would mix that in with their milk and make chocolate milk…

1697728137221.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator