Former Florida/Auburn players think Muschamp is still the bee's knees

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Stock·holm syn·drome
noun
  1. feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't really matter if they loved him. He wasn't paid to be loved or even liked. He was paid to do one thing, win. And that was the one thing he was absolutely incapable of doing. And while not winning, he doubled down by being an absolute freaking tard and embarrassment to the university.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Article is so accurate in saying Messedchomp is a true soul, never pumping up false dreams ... like
he's avoiding doing at USCe.??
:what:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've got posters who still feel the same.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
12P6AnN6DcQj1S.gif

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Doesn't really matter if they loved him. He wasn't paid to be loved or even liked. He was paid to do one thing, win. And that was the one thing he was absolutely incapable of doing. And while not winning, he doubled down by being an absolute freaking tard and embarrassment to the university.
You nailed it. Nothing else needs to be said on this, yet another, tiring Muschamp thread.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm sure these were responses to questions from reporters. What else were they going to say?

Actually, after thinking about it, they could've taken a page from Muschamp by being "true" and not "sugar coat it."

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"Being penalized because i was number 1 player but I'm struggling i don't care about the stars. So why when i struggle its thrown in my face. How about help me huh? I came in humble ready to learn man not bragging and flashy. I just wanna learn." Byron Cowart lol

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Being penalized because i was number 1 player but I'm struggling i don't care about the stars. So why when i struggle its thrown in my face. How about help me huh? I came in humble ready to learn man not bragging and flashy. I just wanna learn." Byron Cowart lol

= the whole ball o' wax right there. Shame and red-faced spit on players for not playing up to the standards of a mediocre Georgia Bulldog DB. And from Cowart's honest disappointment, who wants
to bet Dumpdorf didn't paint a dishonest rosey picture of playing for him, for Auburn.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Defensive players loved a Defensive Coach, shocking. Of course a player like Maye (a DB) is going to love a coach who recruited and worked with the DB's a lot. What were the offensive players opinions?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My question: If they loved and respected him so much, why didn't they play better for him?

This article makes me want to :barfaway:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Stock·holm syn·drome
noun
  1. feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.

Man, that is the BEST response to this possible!!

The guy is a genuine, selfish *******! No other way to put it....not way to sugar coat it!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:
Montravius Adams thinks it was a clipboard, but he isn’t sure. All he knows is that Will Muschamp punched it in the locker room at halftime, breaking a finger in the process.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
The Defensive players loved a Defensive Coach, shocking. Of course a player like Maye (a DB) is going to love a coach who recruited and worked with the DB's a lot. What were the offensive players opinions?

If you don't recruit any, there's none around to be quoted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator