#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Credit: Siri Stafford

By Will Greenlee of the TCPalm

Posted: Dec. 10, 2015

Jaynard Bostwick

Mbombo Dikanda

PORT ST. LUCIE — A former St. Lucie West Centennial High School and University of Florida football player was one of two arrested in connection with a Wednesday vehicle burglary.

Jaynard Steven Bostwick, 21, and 20-year-old Mbombo Dikanda, both of Port St. Lucie, each were arrested on a burglary charge after an officer late Wednesday night reported spotting them burglarizing a car in the 1000 block of Southwest Alexandria Avenue, according to Port St. Lucie police.

Bostwick is an accomplished football player who graduated from St. Lucie West Centennial High School and played at the University of Florida on full scholarship. He left UF and enrolled in West Texas A&M where he played in three games this year.

Police were in the area after getting reports Tuesday of two vehicles burglarized on Southwest Escarole Street and three burglarized on Southwest Barbarosa Avenue. Those vehicles were unlocked, and little of value was taken, said Master Sgt. Frank Sabol, police spokesman.

"The Port St. Lucie Police Department does not mess around when we're dealing with the safety and security and the protection of the personal property of our citizens," Sabol said.

Sabol said police are investigating whether Bostwick and Dikanda could be linked to the earlier burglaries.

Sabol stressed the importance of removing valuables from vehicles, and locking them up.

According to a report, Bostwick told police he went in the vehicle for about 30 seconds and got out. Dikanda said he never went in the vehicle, and both denied taking anything.

Bostwick was held Thursday in the St. Lucie County jail on $3,750 bail, a jail official said. Dikanda was released on $3,750 bail, a jail official said.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some kids have the entire world at their fingertips and still can't make good decisions.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would fit right in at da' U......

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Speaking of Da U whatever happened to Willis??? Did he start for them this year?

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
My memory is fuzzy on this brain surgeon, what were the circumstances of his departure from UF? This isn't the one that threw a hissy-fit and quit on a road game is it?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My stepson played football at Centennial with him. His response to me when I mentioned it was "he's a dumbass".

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Whatchu talking about, Willis?

what_you_talking_about_willis.jpg

:racist:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My stepson played football at Centennial with him. His response to me when I mentioned it was "he's a dumbass".
Does your stepson have any eligibility left? We could use someone to play QB. I'm sure he's got to be better than Treon.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Does your stepson have any eligibility left? We could use someone to play QB. I'm sure he's got to be better than Treon.
Let's support him for one more game at QB. Hopefully goes out with a win. Then I don't expect to see him start at that position ever again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He started at center for years. He's 300 pounds. Don't think he throws very well, but neither does Harris.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He started at center for years. He's 300 pounds. Don't think he throws very well, but neither does Harris.
Did we just read that Harris had the highest throwaway rate? I'm sure he'd do better regardless of being 300#s.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
My memory is fuzzy on this brain surgeon, what were the circumstances of his departure from UF? This isn't the one that threw a hissy-fit and quit on a road game is it?
No he's the one that kept getting into fights with teammates, hitting apposing players on the sideline, just being a jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator