Former UF DT arrested on burglary charges

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My memory is fuzzy on this brain surgeon, what were the circumstances of his departure from UF? This isn't the one that threw a hissy-fit and quit on a road game is it?

Not him, but now I want to know what that players name was. This is the guy who was getting into fights with the backup quarterback and hitting the opposing team when they were out of bounds.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not him, but now I want to know what that players name was. This is the guy who was getting into fights with the backup quarterback and hitting the opposing team when they were out of bounds.

I believe that was Willis, the aforementioned UM transfer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My memory is fuzzy on this brain surgeon, what were the circumstances of his departure from UF? This isn't the one that threw a hissy-fit and quit on a road game is it?
No, that was that other worthless tub of lard DT.

Bostwick is the one who quit because they told him he sucked at DT so they wanted to try him at G with the other DTs that sucked.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow, what a retard. This kid was a 4-star DT! I didn't know he was asked to move to the OL (as Law said), just knew he had "work ethic" issues.

Are you guys talking about Leon Orr?

Leon Orr is actually on the Raiders active roster.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wow, what a retard. This kid was a 4-star DT! I didn't know he was asked to move to the OL (as Law said), just knew he had "work ethic" issues.

Leon Orr is actually on the Raiders active roster.
He was the only guy I heard of that quit on a road trip. I can't think of who else their talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator