Franks or Trask may start the bowl game

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
I fear that Mac's #1 & #2 QBs are AA and LDR for the bowl game.
Then next year LDR will be #1. The 2017 Gator team might not have enough cushion to get our red-shirt
freshmen playing time.??

If LDR is the starter vs. Meatchicken Franks will be starting by halftime due to being crushed by the M Defense.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Kinda hate to do this, but....

Kind of makes since with everything adding up so far.

1. Mac is rumored to be #1 on list for Oregon job.

2. LDRs tweet about "fair" weather fans and coaches can leave freely but not players.

3. Appleby suggested to be playing bowl game (i am assuming he won't burn a RS for the new coach).

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member

2. LDRs tweet about "fair" weather fans and coaches can leave freely but not players.

3. Appleby suggested to be playing bowl game (i am assuming he won't burn a RS for the new coach).

Well, considering AA is 0-3 against Iowa, I'm not sure how much his experience against them helps...

Gator Fever

Hopefully Mac goes to Oregon but I still doubt they take him.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Dumb dumb dumb! Burn a red shirt in a meaningless bowl game with a patchwork O line so you will learn nothing about the QB. I hear the arguments that "what if" Franks/Trask does well and what does that do for recruits? The MOST likely scenario with a crappy OC and a patchwork 3rd string OL is these QBs will have a bad game and what does that do for recruiting? "This is what they got next year?"

Hell no! Finish with the bums who got you there and hit the refresh button once again next year. I have no faith in Hee Haw anymore. He hasn't developed any QB talent. Maybe they weren't good to begin with but he certainly didn't elevate their game either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.