Franks thinks taunting own fans is the way to win them back

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Well, we certainly wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

The recruiting myths grow every year. Someone always claims that negative posts on message boards like this hurt recruiting, now I've been informed that booing at games hurts recruiting. I don't believe either one of them for a nanosecond. If a prospect is basing his decisions on things like that, then go somewhere else.
Yeah, go somewhere else. They've been doing that for years

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I for one would never Boo my own team and believe the people that do should be called out.

I think the repercussion in recruiting and negative press (and their was plenty this week) is a steep price to pay. Not to mention the head game it plays with the player your Booing.

The people doing this are not helping this team or future teams. The only positive thing I can think of is at least your sorry a$$ was at the game.

The booing will now magically stop...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If you opine that while at a game it's okay to boo the coaches but not players, please thoroughly explain to me how to distinguish to whom the booing is directed.

Provide audio clips if necessary.
The booing after Franks’ bad pass on the first drive was absolutely, 100% directed at Franks. And I get why he shushed people after the first TD he scored. The same jackass losers who were booing him an hour earlier were now cheering him. You don’t boo a kid and then turn around and pat him on the back an hour later. The booing after the WR screen on 3rd & 24 was absolutely, 100% directed at the coaches. And while it was a baffling play call, the booing was stupid.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't boo poor performance or effort or coaching........ this kind of thought process is why the Beautiful Game of Football is being pussified! Let's just play soccer, oh crap, the fans boo bad performance there also.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yeah, that sounds like fans from the beginning of time in every sport ever played. Is this considered some kind of new phenomenon?
Of course it’s a brand new phenomenon.

No one has ever booed someone and then cheered for them later. Ever, in the history of any sport....amateur or professional. It’s never happened before Saturday in BHG.

Anyone who does so should be taken out of the stadium, be beaten within an inch of their life, and then never be allowed back in to watch a game or another sporting event in any venue again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll bet you Romans booed gladiators like hell and then cheered them later.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I’d say the wimpy assf*cks booing a college kid for not playing a sport to their standards are the snowflakes.
I wonder sometimes how a sanctimonious elitist sports fanatic and expert, such as yourself, tolerates being associated with such a lowlife group of losers.

It must really grind your gears to share the same space and air with those not on your level.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I’d say the wimpy assf*cks booing a college kid for not playing a sport to their standards are the snowflakes.

Well, if you back up and read, I am on record saying I have never booed my team and probably wont ever. That said, I don't give a flying fkk who wants to boo and it has zero to do with me. People are paying ALOT of money and spending ALOT of time going to the games and piss poor play brings out emotions in many people. I think the play calling is booed more than the players but regardless, whining about it is a waste of time. This world is full of snowflakes who have recently found their voices and personally, I am sick of hearing it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder sometimes how a sanctimonious elitist sports fanatic and expert, such as yourself, tolerates being associated with such a lowlife group of losers.

It must really grind your gears to share the same space and air with those not on your level.
Feels pretty great to be at Gator games. The jackasses will always be jackasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator