Freeze haters

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Where are all you at now? Awfully quiet.... Think we're fine with Mac but still would have loved to have him.. At least have the balls to come out and say that maybe you were wrong in not wanting him as our HC

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_4558.jpeg
    conv_4558.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 32

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it so important to some of you to be able to say "I told you so". Is it an inferiority thing or what? :dunno:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
MJMGator;n282876 said:
Why is it so important to some of you to be able to say "I told you so". Is it an inferiority thing or what? :dunno:

It's more of one of those things that had I and some others not caught a lot of **** from half of you guys with you trying to beat it into us; I wouldn't feel the need to say this but I got sick of that **** and now that Freeze is turning heads across the country, I like to point my finger and say "see, I told you so"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n282878 said:
It's more of one of those things that had I and some others not caught a lot of **** from half of you guys with you trying to beat it into us; I wouldn't feel the need to say this but I got sick of that **** and now that Freeze is turning heads across the country, I like to point my finger and say "see, I told you so"

You guys? I was in full support of hiring Freeze. I just don't see the need in creating a thread to start BS on the board in hopes of making myself feel smarter/superior or whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. Get a dog...they love you unconditionally. :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't want him and I still don't want him... He has won three games this year... and? Maybe this would be a better argument if he wins an SEC title or National Title. What has he won? What Championships has he won? He is a great recruiter, congratulations. Can you get back to us when he has had a 10 win season at Ole Piss.

Ferg are you really needing some love? Because this is T level trolling.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n282876 said:

It is and I told you so about that too.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
And since he is a MS type of person so he was not coming here under any circumstances. People who don't accept this are living in an alternative reality.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I supported the idea then and still would now if we were in need of a coach. Think hes top 10 in the country. Ox made me think we were getting him, then let me down. But I like Mac a lot and think he's a great fit here.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Woulda coulda shoulda.........I support my coaches. If Freez was here I would support him. I hope you feel better now.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Feel better now? Now sure who didn't want him but I'm sure this thread will show them the error of their ways

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac will do just as good once he gets his talent. Freeze wasn't coming and Foley didn't give him an offer... let it go.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n282870 said:
Where are all you at now? Awfully quiet.... Think we're fine with Mac but still would have loved to have him.. At least have the balls to come out and say that maybe you were wrong in not wanting him as our HC
He was never really coming here :crazy:

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n282879 said:
You guys? I was in full support of hiring Freeze. I just don't see the need in creating a thread to start BS on the board in hopes of making myself feel smarter/superior or whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. Get a dog...they love you unconditionally. :lol:

it's a sports board, get over it. Don't click on it

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n282877 said:
We didn't want him anyway.

Exactly. Screw him. He's coming to try to beat us in two weeks.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't hate him to begin with. Never convinced that he would. And obviously anybody but Mustank. He's still Gator Bait.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Would have been a good hire, but we still got a good one for our troubles.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Well I don't care much for it. A good snow can be fun but damn that shoveling gets old. Kills all the bugs tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.