Friday Night Lights - July 21

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The biggest thing i noticed was everyone saying tonight was "This was the best FNL ever" or "Florida is on it's way back" some even said "Theres alot of buzz around Florida again " :) All of those quotes came from people who we're covering it or was there. Man...i have been impatiently waiting to hear all of this again for along time and now we have got to find a way to put it together on the field THIS SEASON. If we do...were fixing to get back to where we belong! #ChompChomp

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...list-due-to-new-position-coach-brad-davis/amp

Wow this is a really telling quote from this article :

Gouraige said he and Summers didn’t have the same rapport and he thus wasn’t really considering the Gators prior to Davis’ arrival.

“We didn’t really connect that much, but when Coach Davis came it was like, flip a switch,” he said.
If Davis closes out this class, he's already earned his salary IMO. They were dragging around an anchor in Summers and now they have a weapon in Davis.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...list-due-to-new-position-coach-brad-davis/amp

Wow this is a really telling quote from this article :

Gouraige said he and Summers didn’t have the same rapport and he thus wasn’t really considering the Gators prior to Davis’ arrival.

“We didn’t really connect that much, but when Coach Davis came it was like, flip a switch,” he said.
If Davis closes out this class, he's already earned his salary IMO. They were dragging around an anchor in Summers and now they have a weapon in Davis.
Summers is a bum...end of story! Going forward i guarantee we'll see much better play from that unit...we'll also start to notice they're improving each yr and being developed...and last but not least...Recruiting will be the complete opposite of what we've had to witness over the last 6 yrs. Davis is fixing to load up this line full of studs!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.