Friday Night Lights - July 21

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Now if mac would finally pull his head out of his own azz and can nuss and nord maybe we'd really be onto something. As it is, we're still fighting an uphill battle during the season because of the atrocious offense and ST coaching and saturday performances.

This would be step 2 to me regaining confidence in mac :grin:

Can Nuss & Nord? hell, canned they wouldn't get picked up off the bottom shelf at The Community Food Bank.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
I'm so freaking pumped! Don't let me down Mac, I have hope for the first time in a long time. Don't freaking blow it. :stars::suspect:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone think that Pitts moving his commitment date was UF's idea? I'm thinking Dunlap and Pitts were asked to delay. Announce the big heavy early and get the QBs attention, and then follow with Pitts today. Both guys were at the Opening and performed well. If we get two more OL commits at FNL, those QB's will take notice bigly.

I'm actually getting excited.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone think that Pitts moving his commitment date was UF's idea? I'm thinking Dunlap and Pitts were asked to delay. Announce the big heavy early and get the QBs attention, and then follow with Pitts today. Both guys were at the Opening and performed well. If we get two more OL commits at FNL, those QB's will take notice bigly.

I'm actually getting excited.
It is possible, though Dunlap mentioned that the day he committed was his late fathers birthday...seems like it was more his idea, however it still plays into the scenario you mention.

It is also possible with Pitts, though I know he was also waiting on a commitment video, not sure if that is why it was delayed, pr if the scenario you mentioned just gave him more time to do one. He didn't ask for help for one until a few days before he was supposed to originally commit.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is possible, though Dunlap mentioned that the day he committed was his late fathers birthday...seems like it was more his idea, however it still plays into the scenario you mention.

It is also possible with Pitts, though I know he was also waiting on a commitment video, not sure if that is why it was delayed, pr if the scenario you mentioned just gave him more time to do one. He didn't ask for help for one until a few days before he was supposed to originally commit.
Didn't know that about Dunlap. May have been what sparked the idea for building hype up. It definitely feels like a contrived timeline. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit to the staff. Still excited tho

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't know that about Dunlap. May have been what sparked the idea for building hype up. It definitely feels like a contrived timeline. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit to the staff. Still excited tho
:lol:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There should have been absolutely no one, NO ONE from the chump regime that got carried over.

I don't know. I always liked Durkin. Definitely a hell of a lot more than Collins. I'm interested in seeing how things play out with DJ at Maryland.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Corral was in Miami? Does he have an interest in UM?

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Corral was in Miami? Does he have an interest in UM?
Think his trip is Miami for a day then Florida scheduled for 2 days but said he could stay longer then Georgia and that's all the trips he can afford it's between us and Georgia I think don't think he's gonna make a trip to Bama

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
High quality coke.
hehehe-cocaine_o_840562.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.