Friday Update: Coaches are hitting the trail hard this week

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I'm sorry. He's a choir boy. You sound like Bobby Bowden defending this kid. Usually if you're getting suspended from school you didn't save somebody's life or prevent a mass shooting.....you likely showed your ass. And here he is: he's committed to UNC, decommits and commits to us, then decommits from us, the recommits to us....then gets suspended from his school and can't finish his football season. Call it whatever the hell you want to call it. I'll call it 'showing his ass'.

But BMF, this is on the coaching.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This would be nice. I read the gatorcountry podcast transcript and those two feel we only have a shot at 2-3 OL's in this class, which is very disturbing. I'd be okay w/ 3, and would prefer at least 4. But 2 is inexcusable. Again, is there a Plan B?
We're recruiting a boatload of guys but it seems we're having trouble reeling them in. With that being said...if we're going to start winning championship's again we need to start landing guys like Leatherwood/Donaldson but since we have a 90 yr old relic recruiting that position I have absolutely ZERO confidence he'll reel in either of those 2. Both are visiting late in the year so they have some interest but how much is yet to be determined. Summers recruits worse than he coaches so who knows WTF is going to happen :lol:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I'm sorry. He's a choir boy. You sound like Bobby Bowden defending this kid. Usually if you're getting suspended from school you didn't save somebody's life or prevent a mass shooting.....you likely showed your ass. And here he is: he's committed to UNC, decommits and commits to us, then decommits from us, the recommits to us....then gets suspended from his school and can't finish his football season. Call it whatever the hell you want to call it. I'll call it 'showing his ass'.
Did he get suspended from school? I was under the impression it was a football eligible thing.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I wonder if Mac is feeling the heat to land abig time class this cycle?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Did he get suspended from school? I was under the impression it was a football eligible thing.
From what has been told he (and several others) got caught doing some stupid sh*t (puff..puff..pass) on School campus and now he's paying for it. Hopefully he'll keep his nose clean from here on out and end up in the class.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seems there should be an uptick in 5* going to colleges in states where pot is legal.
But I guess the FedLaw cuts in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.