Fromm declares early for NFL draft; Franks the new UGA QB?

T REX

That third year is tough. Even Meyer with freaking Tim Tebow struggled. We may want to scale it back a bit....

Or not.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
So much for that UGay education. He misspelled "dwag" in his announcement.
75e1675cfb73c6.gif

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Yep, there was a "Can Franks win the Heisman" thread that went 5 pages, but not a lot of FF nutswingers on it. Consensus answer to the question was, "no."

That said, always gotta be careful what you wish for, when you celebrate a disappointing player leaving to join a rival team. Showing up a former team and/or coach that made you feel unappreciated can be a powerful motivating factor. You see it in the NBA a lot, but the one that stands out in my mind was a game I attended in the old Orange Bowl on Sept. 6, 2003. My most humiliating experience as a Gator since Jan. 2, 1996.
Brock Berlin, the one who got away. Punished us.

PastyStoole

Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Fromm may end up being one of the top 10 or 15 Arena league QBs in a couple of years. Best of luck to him.

Since65

Kirby (Muschamp 2.0) will have Dawg offense will be on lock down without any experienced players. Is Ga. Southern on their schedule??

A buddy of mine predicted 3 games into the season that Houston QB D'Eriq King would end up at UGA if Fromm left early for the NFL. Would not surprise me to see that happen even though he doesn't fit Kirby's preferred QB profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.