FSU Annihilated by Xavier

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Twice as many as Coach White. No wonder 'Florida fans' want him fired too.

Not a fair comparison. Hamilton has been a head coach since 1986 at 3 high level programs (Oklahoma St., Miami, fsu). He has coached in over 900 games. Mike White has been a head coach since 2011 (Louisiana Tech and UF) and this is his first high level program. He has only coached in 200 games. I think it is clear the guy knows what he is doing. I like his game plan when it comes to recruiting. I think he'll build on what Donovan accomplished.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Not a fair comparison. Hamilton has been a head coach since 1986 at 3 high level programs (Oklahoma St., Miami, fsu). He has coached in over 900 games. Mike White has been a head coach since 2011 (Louisiana Tech and UF) and this is his first high level program. He has only coached in 200 games. I think it is clear the guy knows what he is doing. I like his game plan when it comes to recruiting. I think he'll build on what Donovan accomplished.

My point was that we have 'fans' that don't care about a 'fair comparison'. Negators will complain regardless.

Me? I'm happy we won, we continue to win, and we aren't doing it by luck. That gives me hope for the future. I'm still waiting until next season to give my opinion on White, but I'm very much hoping he does as well as you project.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If White can recruit some quality height to counter hamilton's clowns, maybe we can get back to owning the state.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Hamilton can recruit but his coaching ability isn't too great. I doubt FSU could do much better with anyone else however.
He damn sure can recruit or at least FAMU recruits for him..........(all those gals)..........and beat good teams in the reg season (his talent wins) but he just does not have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.