FSU changes offense's name to "LETHAL STUPIDITY"

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
With the talent FSU has on offense that offensive performance was lethal stupidity for FSU offensive recruiting.

FSU was shut down by a rebuilt Va. Tech offense.

Can any of you creative posters come up with a better name for Taggart's offense?

Last edited:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
With the talent FSU has on offense that offensive performance was lethal stupidity for FSU offensive recruiting.

FSU was shut down by a rebuilt Va. Tech offense.
Need to edit. I'm trying to help Professor

Last edited:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
More Whorechant gold:

If we were competing for a dance contest FSU would win top prize. But the game is football and we sucked last night. How on a punt team with three guys back can they not block someone. We came out too hyped up dancing and jiving and forgot to play ball.

I’m afraid we hired the wrong guy.

This could be the year the wheels completely fall off and we have a 2-3 win season. We have been on the verge of a total collapse for the last few years, but this could be the season from hell.

I think Vegas has our game as a pickem this week vs Samford after that performance.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
More Whorechant gold:

If we were competing for a dance contest FSU would win top prize. But the game is football and we sucked last night. How on a punt team with three guys back can they not block someone. We came out too hyped up dancing and jiving and forgot to play ball.

I’m afraid we hired the wrong guy.

This could be the year the wheels completely fall off and we have a 2-3 win season. We have been on the verge of a total collapse for the last few years, but this could be the season from hell.

I think Vegas has our game as a pickem this week vs Samford after that performance.

I took a look at their schedule and they legit could finish 3-9 or 4-8

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you look at his resume, youd expect him to struggle to reach .500 for the first four years.

Last edited:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I made a couple of comments on social media that F$Sucks is the 2012-2017 Gators but with a better QB....that QB comment might be overratted like their team too.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Taggart appears to have misnamed his offense as the "LETHAL SIMPLICITY" offense. Maybe we can help him come up with a better name. Any good ideas?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The - :
Mildcat Offense
"I" (don't have a clue) formation
Pistol.. in the mouth :suicide:
Williebone

Users who are viewing this thread