FSU Football facing uphill field position battle against Florida

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
We arent up to par but we arent Syracuse or any of the other patsies you play year in and year out.
Fisher is 5-1 against UF. If that becomes 6-1, I think UF should be included in the "patsies" you believe FSU has played. It also shows a lack of knowledge when UF almost always schedules three of the worst teams possible to play. This year it was UMass, North Texas, and Presbyterian. Next year UF plays Michigan, but that's an outlier well outside the mean. It should also be noted that the SEC East is not much to crow about. It's champion finished 25th last year and it's yet to be determined where the champion will finish this year. The SEC ain't what it's cranked up to be. It's become Alabama and the 13 Dwarfs. We'll learn more on that matter during Rivalry Week, which happens to be this week.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
And remind me again how many SEC teams have won the NC in the last 10 years? You are a typical troll that is scared of this weeks game. Own it and move on. Your on the ignore list.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
:lmao2: Eddy has 5 field goals better than Aguayo's longest. When you have to have two kickers it means one has no leg and the other has no accuracy. Not something I'd be bragging about.
The data shows that UF doesn't have an edge in the kicking department. I guess you are just wishin' and hopin', something teenage girls do.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And remind me again how many SEC teams have won the NC in the last 10 years? You are a typical troll that is scared of this weeks game. Own it and move on. Your on the ignore list.

I tried to put Soberjohn on my ignore list but my ignore list won't take him.??

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Fisher is 5-1 against UF. If that becomes 6-1, I think UF should be included in the "patsies" you believe FSU has played. It also shows a lack of knowledge when UF almost always schedules three of the worst teams possible to play. This year it was UMass, North Texas, and Presbyterian. Next year UF plays Michigan, but that's an outlier well outside the mean. It should also be noted that the SEC East is not much to crow about. It's champion finished 25th last year and it's yet to be determined where the champion will finish this year. The SEC ain't what it's cranked up to be. It's become Alabama and the 13 Dwarfs. We'll learn more on that matter during Rivalry Week, which happens to be this week.
:lmao2: At least we have to go out of conference to schedule them unlike FSU..

Troll, troll, troll your boat, gently down the stream, lalalalalalala Life is but a DREAM.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In light of our sudden influx of Noll Trolls, and in hopes of understanding their Gator Reject inferiority complex, I was "researching" developments in the Candi Fisher case, the way Cane Thing used to "watch game film", namely using Google, whenI happened upon an interesting development.

owen_long_selfie.jpg

Hmmmm...... apparently this is evidence from the scene of one of the crimes. It's interesting on two fronts. First, apparently Candi DOES NOT in fact insist that her boytoys have a stray apostrophe in their name. I'm not sure how So'fla will take this news.

Second, it's also noteworthy in that there is something quite interesting in the background. A quite rare vehicle, indeed, was at the scene of the crime in the Florida panhandle. See it?
Why is this interesting? Judge for yourself.

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/hypothetical-vandy-presser.6234/#post-223922

Does Candi like experienced old cowboys nearly as much as boytoys? Only one Gatorchatterer knows the truth.

One wonders whether the hospital trip was really from a Landcruiser accident if it was perhaps just a spinner adventure gone wrong.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
On another note, I still have some concerns that this Gatorslayer Candi is known as @cannedfish on twitter.

:shocked2:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Shouldn't Jimbo Bowden have noticed?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.