FSU in a dogfight with Northern Illinois

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FsU hired a coach with a 47-50 record, following a winning coach. That is textbook stupid. I hope he stays there for 25 years. This hire baffles me.

Even Fisher lost to some ACC teams, Taggart will never win 10 games at Fsu.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, Taggart took over a pair of moribund programs in Western Kentucky and USF and suffered a ton of losses getting them up to speed. The media, esp the Tampa Bay media, fell in love with the African American up-and-coming narrative.

Sorry if that sounds racist. It's just simply the truth.

What Taggart hasn't proven is if he can ever take a team beyond no longer crap and esp in a P5 setting. He's off to a disastrous start at FSU.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This one is coming down to the wire.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yet another game with no running attack. I've never seen this happen to FSU with consistency.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, Taggart took over a pair of moribund programs in Western Kentucky and USF and suffered a ton of losses getting them up to speed. The media, esp the Tampa Bay media, fell in love with the African American up-and-coming narrative.

Sorry if that sounds racist. It's just simply the truth.

What Taggart hasn't proven is if he can ever take a team beyond no longer crap and esp in a P5 setting. He's off to a disastrous start at FSU.
he was handed a roster full of 4 and 5* at fsu and they are now a complete mess

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Had to hold off NIU at home for first FBS win of the year. And yet, the boys looked extra swagged out with the turnover fanny pack. Pretty neat

2585b9e74e5d5129.jpeg

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Why the hell were the Oregon people pissed about him leaving? He did them a huge favor.
I think they were pissed on how he left (taking a booster jet on a recruiting trip and meeting fsu instead) and not that he left. They knew he was trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator