FSU loses to Miami in heartbreaking fashion

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Logicly speaking, it's better if the noles win because we play them. We beat a team with more wins, better for us.
That said, fsu is a dumpster fire and no matter what it's not gonna be seen as a big win when we beat them like a rag doll. Couple that with we really are not really a cfp team this year, I say F em. Will not root for either team, but Miami will beat them like the redheaded stepchildren they are.

Miami Big over fsu
48-10

Black Dahlia

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2017
I like to root for underdogs and I almost always pull for a team we play since it increases SOS, so I'm ashamedly a Nole fan today. Plus, I almost always root against UM since they are usually comprised of a bunch of thugs. FSU 23-17.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Cocanes are gonna win by about 30 points regardless of actual score. Willy taking it up the poop chute again today.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I never hope for either to WIN - it’s about who needs to LOSE. I typically want the underdog to ruin the other’s season. However, I think this year there’s more to gain in recruiting if the tally train wreck continues to get worse.

That said... Go Meteor!!!

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
So a junior college teammate of mine is Darth Cane, dressing up w an orange and green trimmed helmet and cape. He mugs and signs for the TV cameras. Yes, this is a grown man.

Anyway,last week the stadium security would not let him in the stadium! He was told no one with a helmet was allowed.

I invited him to watch the Gator game with me if they refuse him this week. I am only five miles from the stadium. Even offered him free beer.
Reckon he’d have gotten mad about a movie spoiler?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I flipped back to the clown/thug game during commercials. Even the announcers were roasting the clown turnover purse.

:bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.