FSU Valentines day tweet

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Fsu reminds me of Harvard/Yale. Us being Harvard, them being Yale (not that they do anything acedemically to be compared to Yale). There's a huge inferiority complex that they have with Harvard. They bring them up during orientation, all throughout your time there, how they are "better" than Harvard. Harvard never mentions Yale. Ever. they can beat us in football, but they will never be better than us. And they know that. They prove it every day.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The life and times of the wannabes...:hahaha:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Fsu reminds me of Harvard/Yale. Us being Harvard, them being Yale (not that they do anything acedemically to be compared to Yale). There's a huge inferiority complex that they have with Harvard. They bring them up during orientation, all throughout your time there, how they are "better" than Harvard. Harvard never mentions Yale. Ever. they can beat us in football, but they will never be better than us. And they know that. They prove it every day.
Espn basically told them that tonight :lol: CbN0lytWwAAqWpw.jpg

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Whatever. Nothing wrong with that. Its not offensive. Good spirited rivalry material.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
#dungeon??? Bruh...you need to get a life and grow the hell up. It's already all over social media Wtf do you think I got it from? :loser:

Lol did that really make you that upset? My point was i think it's better to not even respond to their idocy.

But seriously, where you got the urge to tell me to "grow up" is beyond me. You need to chill out and maybe take your own advice

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was thinking about this the other day, but the last time we actually played FSU with a QB that started through the year we won.

2012 - Driskel - W
2013 - Morninghweigh - L
2014 - Harris (had played only a handful of games) - L
2015 - Harris (backup again) - L

If we had Grier last year I think we would have beaten them. Let them have their moment... I think McElwain is going to change the story here.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
ATX, absolutely. The last 3 years, our D either shut them down or severely limited the nole$ offense in the first half. Unfortunately, our O couldn't move the ball, even when the D gave us a short field (see: 1st & 10 at f$u 11). Our D eventually ran out of gas. QB & OL problems were a huge part of the the problem last year. HBC thinking he understands offense was the main contributor in the previous 2.

I too have optimism that Mac can change that once he has the right talent in place. I'm not ruling out 2016, but much will depend on our QBs. Will one of them show a solid command of the playbook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ingle Martin

Nov 8, 2014
F$U crime scenes are red

Your female victims are black and blue

When we met in New Orleans

You only scored 20 while we put up 52

Not really sure what I'd rather do less

Watch T-Gator beat his meat

Or read another obsessive Clown's Tweet

Now listen up because here is the deal

There is a reason your stadium is called Ron Zook Field

15163227.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Except for the disturbing comment about t gator, that was funny. Nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator