Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
c8ff0ca002020f95fad881c18cc9104d.jpg

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If true, I hope the ncaa gives them the smu special. Is the referenced deposition connected to the title 9 investigation? Or did that already conclude? I can't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
When is the NCAA going to do something about this? We were stripped of an SEC title in Spurrier's first year basically for Galen Hall making a child support payment for a player. Illegal...but it helped a young man do the right thing. There is a culture of corruption at the clown school and their fans just vilify the women. What happened to the Title IX investigation? It is sick.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
They need to pay or it is just going to continue. Sadly, I think the NCAA has about as much balls as my neutered dog.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They need to pay or it is just going to continue. Sadly, I think the NCAA has about as much balls as my neutered dog.
I dunno, they were pretty darn tough on that steroid doping no good thug of a QB UF had. Glad they got that terrible guy out of the business for a good long while!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Even less than that. "Worthless as a teats on a boar."

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've always said the NCAA is consistently inconsistent. I know that it probably won't happen but the only way to get the NCAA to change it position is to sue them. Their rules and regulations are so over the top on some penalties and how they hand our punishment.

And as far a Dumbo this is what you should expect, "I didn't know." He's the head man and responsible for the program. What else do you expect, he can't even figure out his wife is getting banged by a rival former football player.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I only meant to
It's not illegal. Rape is illegal.

The Title IX investigation is ongoing and isn't going away.
I wanted to contrast what is illegal in eyes of the NCAA versus what is illegal in the eyes of the law. You are absolutely right. It is pathetic that "illegal payment of benefits" carries a greater penalty than running a program that protects players from facing justice in a rape case.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Unless it involves a kid buying supplements from the local vitamin store. In that scenario, they roll heads.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Love how he's laying this at the feet of his "superior", convicted felon Monk Bonasorte.

What an embarrassment to the State of Florida.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members