Funny Coach O Story

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Ignore homer and get this back on topic.

Our future d line coach used to be a DQ!

And, go...
I used to LOVE Dairy Queen but it has been a year or two since I've been there...

dq.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i love DQ, my kids do as well. their burgers and fries are really good.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Do we really want Ed O? Do we really want this guy running roughshod over our young DQ? It seems if it was happening, it would be done by now.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I used to LOVE Dairy Queen but it has been a year or two since I've been there...

dq.jpg
My first paying job was at my aunt's DQ. These fuching places around us only sell chicken and stupid sandwiches - no burgers. I can get ice cream elsewhere!

Go Navy, beat Army!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His wiki page no longer claims he's our D-line coach. It never ceases to amaze when anyone claims Wikipedia is a reliable source.
The rule of thumb for English class was that Wikipedia was only to be cited if it jived with three other credible sources. It was not valid on its own merit, by and large.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The rule of thumb for English class was that Wikipedia was only to be cited if it jived with three other credible sources. It was not valid on its own merit, by and large.
My kids both said it was helpful if you were in a time crunch as long as what ever you found was cited and then you could go to the original source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.