g8tr72 - please check your PMs

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Used to watch him a lot, and he was a strong conservative voice akin to Rush, and seemed very smart and well researched. But somewhere along the lines, he kinda went looney-tunes off the rails (not like Carib or Born or that crew, but off the rails for normal society none-the-less) and he got canned for something, I don't remember now what it was.
I'm no regular listener, but he's been back on track for the last 2-3 years and a complete Tump convert in terms of most policy/actions

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I'm no regular listener, but he's been back on track for the last 2-3 years and a complete Tump convert in terms of most policy/actions

Thanks. He suddenly appeared on my FB feed in the past few months and I’ve listened several times. I’ve liked what he had to say it wasn’t sure what happened with his CNN stint. I’m jaded.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Thanks. He suddenly appeared on my FB feed in the past few months and I’ve listened several times. I’ve liked what he had to say it wasn’t sure what happened with his CNN stint. I’m jaded.
In a nutshell (no pun intended), neither CNN nor Fox would let him do what he really wanted to do, so he started his own studio. It started well, grew too fast, he let a guy run the day to day and growth that almost bankrupted them, got nutty during that period (and a never Trumper), then woke up and started turning it all around about 3 years ago

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our daughter just completed her first week at college. I picked her up today for a shower.

wedding shower, they do have bathrooms in the dorm.

Thank God for Stan Wilcox.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
What are you thoughts on Glen Beck?
I’ve never followed him before but know he was on Fox and went to CNN. I’ve seen him in the news this week and he’s raised over $20 million for the Nazarene Fund to rescue people out of Afghanistan. Is he for real?

Beck has a real talent for digging deeply into issues and nailing the critical points, as well as developing the historical/philosophical underpinnings. When he gets on a teaching roll he’s quite good.

He’s also got the doomsday prepper bug — always advertising food storage, gold etc. I’m sure his basement is fully stocked and ready for whatever chicken little scenario is on his mind. That’s where I’ve seen him get a bit wiggy at times. He tends to roll that into crusade after crusade, too.

I appreciated his objections to Trump’s character flaws and language at times, while supporting the very good things he did and the ways he skewers the left’s BS. I prefer that objectivity and moral compass over the sycophant, blind followers.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I used to care.....

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I remember as a kid we'd take wax paper to the local park and work the slide into a slippery fast chute. Do kids do that anymore? Was my mom just trying to get me out of the house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.