Gainesville Sun Newspaper brings back their sports forum

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;42354 said:
Not interested. They didn't even keep my epic poo'd in my pants story. :weep: If I want to get nostalgic I'll go back there and post out sequence one day and use dial-up to slow down the screen loading. Other than that, I'm happy here.

What an epic post. Btw, not keeping the poop post is a travesty and gives me a reason to not visit that turncoat website.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
G8rbob said:
That board is lame.

One of you Mods fix my Picture please.
If you refresh the page it should fix it. There's a slight bug and it's being looked into.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
PastyStoole;42354 said:
Not interested. They didn't even keep my epic poo'd in my pants story. :weep: If I want to get nostalgic I'll go back there and post out sequence one day and use dial-up to slow down the screen loading. Other than that, I'm happy here.

What an epic post. Btw, not keeping the poop post is a travesty and gives me a reason to not visit that turncoat website.
It was definitely HOF material imo.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see any reason to even check out their revision work. The Sun basically played the tyranny of the minority card on us. They thanked me for a few decades of clicks and lame article reading with a blank page... the electronic middle finger if you will. As others have stated, all my Gator football season friends are already here, except maybe Okeechobee Joe. Aaron has been a solid online friend. I like rewarding initiative and effort, bootstrap stuff versus crawling back to fake corporate repentance. GSMB is the typical liberal prodigy mandating you act, think and respond as they rule or be punished. I'll stick with the Chatter mavericks and let the drones slink back to momma.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing I remotely miss is Zach on the recruiting forum. This site rocks and stepped up when GSMB shut down.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Facinating.

'78, again I have to say your sentiments are ringing true.
The hometown paper's forum are a built in feeder for their rebuilding. It may not be some of us, but they'll get posters simply by being in existence.

I am logged in over there and have read all of that thread and this one so far.
I see an Admin who is taking the punches in good cheer. He/She is good at this.
I sense they know they 'did us wrong', and is acting accordingly. Very good at it I say.
I believe its genuine for that person personally, which is why they likely trotted him/her out with this task.

The task?
Well, taking a **** load of heat for no notice shutdown and the LIES that surrounded its shutdown. I am reading some of you people's posts are being deleted. That is unfortunate. Not good. I saw someone over there mention the many changeover/relauches...they, WE, know how its been mismanaged and changed for the worse over the various manifestations as it went from corporate hand to another corporate hand.

Are they going back to keeping it local? If so, that is brilliant. I remember that time long ago.
Time will tell if they are going to be a pumpers only site, as I will not be posting if dissent is not allowed.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am committed to stay here. GS bailed on us, period! GC is up and bigger than ever. GS is just trying to generate what was told to them would be a loss of traffic. I will watch what they do and probably be very critical. This place is awesome and was a place that we could come when we were shut out. This is as the banner states, "the ultimate destination for the Gator Nation." GS will only be a second rate hack job.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about you guys, but the thought of Drooley and Andreau having to moderate those forums makes me :giggle:.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
Breaking News: 5* poster Ray Finkle has committed to GCMB. Finkle chose GCMB over SwampGas and GSMB.
You should have a picture of you holding up the GC t-shirt. :lol:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm loyal to the Gators. Not a forum.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
Breaking News: 5* poster Ray Finkle has committed to GCMB. Finkle chose GCMB over SwampGas and GSMB.
Take it one step further....have a GSMB and Swamp Gas shirt on the table as well, do some teasing and then toss those in a fire.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
aka said:
I'm loyal to the Gators. Not a forum.
Though, so far, this one is better than I expected it to be.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
When is signing day? Is there a chance they flip you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator