Game balls go to.....

Fishon

BANNED
Joey Ivie had 3 sacks last night. I'm not sure what his penalty was on Tabor's TD, but other than that, he had a really good night (stats wise, anyway)

Swamp Queen

Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Fishon;n278361 said:
Joey Ivie had 3 sacks last night. I'm not sure what his penalty was on Tabor's TD, but other than that, he had a really good night (stats wise, anyway)

Apparently he ran down the sideline, past the 25 to celebrate with the guys who were on the field for the play...oh and he had his helmet off. That's the only thing we noticed on today's replay.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Gator Fever;n278358 said:
What does that mean - you think he had a good game then that is your opinion just like mine. I don't think any of them did and if I had to pick one I think Scarlett probably did the best with his very limited number of carries.
He almost fumbled twice. Got very lucky he was called down on those.

crosscreekcooter

Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Gator Fever;n278358 said:
What does that mean - you think he had a good game then that is your opinion just like mine. I don't think any of them did and if I had to pick one I think Scarlett probably did the best with his very limited number of carries.
he's got Scarlett Fever

itsgr82bag8r

Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
I'd like to give several balls....

bilde

Delg8tor

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is just a little creepy that the GPD officer is taking cell phone pics of Coeds?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
I am very impressed with Goolsby. Bryan and Sherit have been pleasant surprises. Tabor. Robinson. Powell. Bullard. Davis.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Delg8tor;n278444 said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think it is just a little creepy that the GPD officer is taking cell phone pics of Coeds?

They probably handed him the phone.

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is just a little hot that those two coeds are holding hands?

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member
GatorTAG;n278480 said:
Oh okay, I didn't know that.
Dawson was the deep safety on the easy TD by ECU early in the 3rd that put them up (after Bailey's bobble). Don't know if he was responsible, but if he's the deep safety and the pass is in the middle of the field, deep, I'd think he'd have to shoulder some responsibility for the poor coverage. He's young and hopefully will learn from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator