Game Film Availability

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would love to be able to watch 'film room' film. I know that we won't get it cut up, tagged by down and distance, formation, etc, but even having it available would be awesome. I did a quick search online and found out that Nebraska seems to sell it, but it's likely not widely available to schmu... er... non-professionals like ourselves.

Does anyone have any idea if it would be possible to get it? Anyone have any connections? ...or connections with connections? Does anyone want to film it for us from their luxury box regular seats between the 40's?

I know I couldn't / wouldn't buy access to it on my own, but as a board, or perhaps in conjunction with other hubs of Gator Nation, it might be possible if it's available.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Film room film is from the endzones not the sideline. It would be wonderful to be able to see that...actually why i love sitting in the upper endzone when at a game...you see so much more

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Film room film is from the endzones not the sideline. It would be wonderful to be able to see that...actually why i love sitting in the upper endzone when at a game...you see so much more
Move your ass to Florida and you could sit up there more often.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a good point...though after just having built a new house i think the wife would kill me for bringing it up...

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I would know that if I could watch some!!!!
:haters:
...and it's not in high school! ...which ...really ...isn't ...relav...

Yeah, well, your face is from the endzone!

:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator