More like...

30300800.gif

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At this point, he’s probably gonna try to just get fired. No way he wants any part of that as a follow up to ‘24. I picture something like this in tomorrow morning’s meeting. Just substitute a vintage Spurrier jersey instead.

View attachment 68493

His buyout should be delivered in same manner it was to Todd Gak.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I’ve never heard of this Moe Greene . Frankly it sounds made up.
images

So there I was, playing fullback for the Piscataway Bulldogs. Great fighters, those guys from Piscantchen; not sure why they picked a fish as a mascot. But there I was, playing fullback for them after we just won the Standing....Standard....Stanley Cup. I'm lined up and go to block for Bruce Jenner...oh, excuse me, I'm supposed to call him Caitlyn. :whisper: his hair smells great, no joke :whisper: So, Caitlyn gets the ball and he comes running up around my side of the line and I go to block and wouldn't you know it, there's some huge black dude about to eat my lunch. Scary fella, I'm serious. They called him Mean Joe Meme...err, Jean Moe Greene. He slapped me sideways and I was unconcious...I lay there a bit, and when I wake up he says to me, he says "Joey, I'm black, and I'm still not going to vote for you." That was tough to take, but I went and got some ice cream to make me feel better. I wasn't going to share any with that Moe Greene fella, he was too mean.

*FTR, trying to look some of this up, I can find no reference to Bruce Jenner as an Olympic decathalon beast. Almost as if the history of him as a man has been erased.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
What?? We’re gonna win them all!! (Per Ox.)
If we are improved, disciplined and motivated, we should win 5 of our first 7. The question is 2 losses to whom, miami, tenn, kentucky? We expect to win 2 of those anyway, so to which other of our first 7 do we lose? After that, we would hope to miraculously win 2 of remaining 5. Would be great. But if Simple cannot do that- win 2 against 5 "better" teams- what future can he have? Imagine winning only 4 of the first 7 then perhaps only 1 of the remaining 5, or none. Failure. Hoping he gets his head out of his simple rear and does it.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
images

So there I was, playing fullback for the Piscataway Bulldogs. Great fighters, those guys from Piscantchen; not sure why they picked a fish as a mascot. But there I was, playing fullback for them after we just won the Standing....Standard....Stanley Cup. I'm lined up and go to block for Bruce Jenner...oh, excuse me, I'm supposed to call him Caitlyn. :whisper: his hair smells great, no joke :whisper: So, Caitlyn gets the ball and he comes running up around my side of the line and I go to block and wouldn't you know it, there's some huge black dude about to eat my lunch. Scary fella, I'm serious. They called him Mean Joe Meme...err, Jean Moe Greene. He slapped me sideways and I was unconcious...I lay there a bit, and when I wake up he says to me, he says "Joey, I'm black, and I'm still not going to vote for you." That was tough to take, but I went and got some ice cream to make me feel better. I wasn't going to share any with that Moe Greene fella, he was too mean.

*FTR, trying to look some of this up, I can find no reference to Bruce Jenner as an Olympic decathalon beast. Almost as if the history of him as a man has been erased.
TLDR

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.