Gator Basketball Exhibition game thursday night

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TV: GatorZone.com Video Streaming, SEC Network+ and WatchESPN (with Bernie Guenther and Mark Wise).

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Can't believe you have to stream it. Sec network has freakin womens soccer or volleyball on. Meanwhile espn picks up Kentucky's exhibition game.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
t-gator;n307532 said:
Can't believe you have to stream it

Can't believe you still have that avatar t - why don't you hold a contest/poll to choose a new one?
I vote that you put your son back up there.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n307543 said:
Can't believe you still have that avatar t - why don't you hold a contest/poll to choose a new one?
I vote that you put your son back up there.
A poster was threatening to punch my avatar, sick basterd. I'll change it eventually man

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
t-gator;n307546 said:
A poster was threatening to punch my avatar, sick basterd. I'll change it eventually man

Oh ...well in that case I'll send you a picture of my wife :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n307548 said:
Oh ...well in that case I'll send you a picture of my wife :lol:
:lol:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Anyway to watch this for free....not through SECN +

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n307546 said:

Somebody was threatening to punch you Avatar or made a threat at your kid? Who was it?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n307546 said:

… using A-hole punch ?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;307532 said:
Can't believe you have to stream it. Sec network has freakin womens soccer or volleyball on. Meanwhile espn picks up Kentucky's exhibition game.

Stream what?

Get a Roku or AppleTV or Amazon fire stick and get the SEC network on and sign in and you can have access to all of their shows. Just like with ESPN.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
t-gator;n307532 said:

Come on T. Of course they'll pick up Kentucky's exhibition game. They drool over them every year. At least Watch ESPN is streaming it.

I'm ready for the season to start. These guys are flying under the radar and are not expected to do anything this year.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
NavetG8r;n307481 said:
TV: GatorZone.com Video Streaming, SEC Network+ and WatchESPN (with Bernie Guenther and Mark Wise).
What time is tip-off.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n307859 said:
Come on T. Of course they'll pick up Kentucky's exhibition game. They drool over them every year. At least Watch ESPN is streaming it.

I'm ready for the season to start. These guys are flying under the radar and are not expected to do anything this year.
I definitely see us surprising some people this year.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Thanks for the info. Dangit, that's early out here but I should be able to catch the second half.

Looking forward to seeing the new look Gators, especially Egbunu and Allen. Also curious to see if Walker is really shooting the ball well like they've mentioned. He was pretty hot and cold last we saw him, and this team could really be lacking in the shooting Dept. We've got size, speed and athleticism to compete with anyone. I read that Rimmer (damn, that's an unfortunate name, LOL) might be eligible much sooner than previously anticipated which will really add to depth inside the paint.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
lagator;307879 said:
Thanks for the info. Dangit, that's early out here but I should be able to catch the second half.

Looking forward to seeing the new look Gators, especially Egbunu and Allen. Also curious to see if Walker is really shooting the ball well like they've mentioned. He was pretty hot and cold last we saw him, and this team could really be lacking in the shooting Dept. We've got size, speed and athleticism to compete with anyone. I read that Rimmer (damn, that's an unfortunate name, LOL) might be eligible much sooner than previously anticipated which will really add to depth inside the paint.

Rimmer has been approved by the NCAA to play this season starting now. He is good to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.