Gator Basketball Exhibition game thursday night

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Other than poor shooting from the line i like what i saw .

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n308142 said:
Other than poor shooting from the line i like what i saw .

Kasey was 75% from the line.:lol:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Saw most of the second half. Team looks deep, like not gonna be enough chairs on the sideline for all these bodies deep. I didn't Egbunu much, or at all as far as I could tell on a pretty bad stream (my computers fault, not SECN). What I saw looks promising. White's style is even more up-tempo and chaotic than Billy D's so it's gonna be hella entertaining and the shorter shot clock won't be a problem at all. Team has crazy athleticism. Robinson looks like he is poised for a breakout season. Stone, Allen, Walker all look fast and long. Hill hit 3 of 4 FT with everyone else missing just about every FT I saw them take. If these guys come together and figure out how to hit 65% FT or so this could be a very dangerous team.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
And we can't blame Hill and Chiozza for the poor FTs.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Beat 'em by 50. scored 89 even with a sloppy TO streak. We need to be smarter with our quick ball handling, but I'm
confident that will come along as all 10 players get to really know each other. Rhymmer is agile for a big man. Egbunu
looks like he will develop into an unstoppable inside scorer and shot blocker. About 3 guys hit 3 or more 3 pointers. As
mentioned, we missed way too many FT. DFSmith blocked a lot of shots, I think as many as Egbunu.

Announcer kept saying "coach White loves this chaotic style play". That sounds stupid even if it looks chaotic. I'm
hoping White's got them just "over-hustling" that will shape into hectic pace, not chaotic. These Gators gonna be good.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Walker should play less cause DRob was fantastic for the most part. Liked what I saw from the freshman and BFR as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Devon walker was the highlight of the game. The dude from palm beach Atlantic put his nuts on his head. If I'm Devon walker I'm faking an injury or something lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.