Gator Gymnasts open season at #2

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Solid squad this year, will definitely push Oklahoma to take back the title from them. Going to be a huge home meet season with Oklahoma and LSU coming. Season ticket records have already been broken, look for attendance figures to average close to 10K. Senior seasons for the great Alex McMurty (if anything check her bar routine,and her triple on the floor one of the best in the world ), Kennedy Baker (huge floor routine) and Rachel Slocum (one of a kind vault). Look for three freshman to possibly put the team on top, Alyssa Baumann, Megan Skaggs, and Jazmyn Foberg. All three have represented the US at various levels and have had international success. Highly recommend catching a meet on ESPN or attending if you have the chance.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
When it's all said and done, McMurty will be considered one of the greatest gymnasts in NCAA history.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
My daughter is a gymnast, so we drive over to Gainesville for at least one meet a year. We love the atmosphere at the meets and the team is really phenomenal. And of course, I love how they all incorporate the Gator Chomp into their floor routines. Go Gators!

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
My daughter is a gymnast, so we drive over to Gainesville for at least one meet a year. We love the atmosphere at the meets and the team is really phenomenal. And of course, I love how they all incorporate the Gator Chomp into their floor routines. Go Gators!
So is mine, you should look into having her be a runner for the meets. Depending upon age they get to be on the floor and shuttle scores.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Gymnasts are VERY flexible
I agree!

00e0e_6AuTEcSisaj_600x450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.