Gator Nation Podcast - Really Good Podcast

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I remember that Clown. He was a huge Mustank is the greatest kinda guy. That and the fact that he doesnt know man press from off zone (or understand Saban's matchup zones) tells me I wont spend another second listening.

Well, as with most things in life, there are beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. I am not much of an X and O's guy and I did find their discussion to be helpful in understanding some of of the technical issues. I realize some folks have a much deeper comprehension of matchup, press, off, etc. and wouldn't find it appealing. I'm not aware of their stance on previous coaches so it's not relevant to me.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I understand many of the defensive plays but when the plays are live I can't decipher what exactly is going on.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Best analysis on a podcast I've heard yet! They broke it down pretty damn good especially when they said we stayed in cover 1 man the whole game and refused to switch to zone which is the defense Dobbs has struggled with his whole career. I totally missed we didn't but I started chugging Modelo's once "the comeback" started happening :lol: That's pretty unbelievable Collins didn't know that and didn't switch to it after we starting getting TORCHED in the 2nd half! Like I said in other threads...this piss poor performance is on the staff!

Agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.