Gator Rewind: Auburn

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Man, they took the epicness to nfl films level.

My nine year old saw Grantham in the halftime shot and asked, “Is that an old lady?” Hahaha.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
With the throwback unis, it looked like they gave the video a 60's kind of old school tint. Nice touch.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With the throwback unis, it looked like they gave the video a 60's kind of old school tint. Nice touch.
Reminds me of those Gatorade commercials. Very cool.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fck Yeah!

tenor.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Was he wearing a turnover chain in his mouth? That thug in the video has gold crowns across upper/lower arches, but the guy in the insert photo has perfect pearly whites??? Reckon UT's nutrition program develops rotten teeth? I'd rather interview Smokey than that thug.

At UF as freshmen our entire class individually had to write on a researched subject and give that speech from memory standing in front of the class. That was to prepare every student to be able to organize a subject and speak effectively to an audience. The spirit of a UF education included the expectation that UF grads could be community leaders, someday. UT guy has attitude from Hell, with syntax from Satan. He never would have been accepted at Florida.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watched it earlier. Once again it gave me the chills. Only thing that could make it better is giving a better representation of how loud it got when Perine broke that 2nd tackle at the sideline.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Was just watching the video and saw myself at the 3:56 mark. I may have accidentally assaulted the poor old lady in front of me once Perine broke that last tackle on the sideline.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
My brother, a UGA grad, :facepalm:was listening to UF broadcast on on xm and texted me that he really enjoyed our play by play guy. Asked if he was as revered as Munson was back in the day. I said yes and he totally understood. Unique voice that represents the passion of the fan base.

Hubert a freaking Ameican icon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.