Gator Rewind: Birmingham Bowl

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Gator Vision has done a fantastic job with these highlight videos this year, and Mick Hubert's calls are always cash money.

[video=youtube;P111UwFl6nA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P111UwFl6nA[/video]

aka

I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Nice video. I liked the field shot of Fulwood's reception for the TD. Showed how well he followed the blocks to the open field.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
I Have No Friends :(;n148094 said:
Those orange jerseys are so classy.
Mr_Yuck_Sticker.jpg

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
rogdochar;n148085 said:
Liked Adam Lane's work, but what happened to Kelvin ?

I have wondered the same. But no word at all. Funny how WM keept him (AL) on the bench all year and first significant playing time.......MVP of the bowl game.

BoomTown

Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
TN G8tr;n148153 said:
I have wondered the same. But no word at all. Predictable how WM keept him (AL) on the bench all year and first significant playing time.......MVP of the bowl game.
FIFY

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
TN G8tr;n148153 said:
I have wondered the same. But no word at all. Funny how WM keept him (AL) on the bench all year and first significant playing time.......MVP of the bowl game.
He is so stupid it hurts.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
I Have No Friends :(;n148094 said:
So excited to see this team build off of that game for next year.

Those orange jerseys are so classy.

Love the orange jerseys. We definitely don't utilize orange enough in the football or basketball uniforms. White jerseys/orange pants is a spectacular look in football, and I really like the all orange look in bball every now and then. But somewhere along the line, orange and blue became blue and white. :gah:

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
VH3 is hands down the best player on our team. He is on another level out there.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch;n148262 said:
Love the orange jerseys. We definitely don't utilize orange enough in the football or basketball uniforms. White jerseys/orange pants is a spectacular look in football, and I really like the all orange look in bball every now and then. But somewhere along the line, orange and blue became blue and white. :gah:

I like them too. And sometimes the different combinations of the O/B. Also like the all blue uni's. Trying to remember if we've ever done all Orange in FB??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.