GatorbytheBay (aka Ray Finkle) is a cross-dresser

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
I'm going to let him have it when he signs up. I cannot believe he wasn't able to find us on his own. Unless he did and just declined to come over. :lol:

Gator Fever

Still cracks me up reading some of the suck ups in those posts. I post there occasionally but I like this site much better because you can express what you really think more than at those combo pay sites. They do have some good articles sometimes however.

GatorJ

Hopeful
I just pm'd him. His ass better come over. I told him that Queenie and Ox would have a punishment lined up for him for sure.

Swamp Queen

Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
GatorJ;n19548 said:
I just pm'd him. His ass better come over. I told him that Queenie and Ox would have a punishment lined up for him for sure.
Sent him and a couple others over there a message as well. We'll see if they show up.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Swamp Queen;n19551 said:
Sent him and a couple others over there a message as well. We'll see if they show up.
I am so disappointed by their actions. So disappointed…

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
nw.gif

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
oxrageous;n19542 said:
I'm going to let him have it when he signs up. I cannot believe he wasn't able to find us on his own. Unless he did and just declined to come over. :lol:

He is a little slow. And people with tramp stamps like he had often have issues related to head trauma from bouncing off too many headboards.

Swamp Queen

Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Law98gator;n19587 said:
He is a little slow. And people with tramp stamps like he had often have issues related to head trauma from bouncing off too many headboards.
Isn't a tramp stamp technically a tattoo on the lower back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.