Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
5a14f7358b5013c182192efcad2388fe.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mobile use uptick is the most telling stat change, and explains all the typos.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
How about Instagram, I hear it is popular. Thanks OX for a great site, I know another site that publishes their financials, I hope you are at least making some money for your efforts.

They have even (since they make a lot of money) hired their family to spread the wealth.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
In Year 1, desktop usage was the majority over mobile devices at 60/40, but in Year 1 that ratio is now 45/55. More people are logging in on a mobile device.
No sh!t Sherlock.......
On the other hand it also means that less old timers are using you're site....Who knew Gator Chatter would become known as a Millennial based message board...
And what about us laptop users?......

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No sh!t Sherlock.......
On the other hand it also means that less old timers are using you're site....Who knew Gator Chatter would become known as a Millennial based message board...
I have no idea what you're complaining about. Can you ask your questions in English?

And I guess you didn't see the Age Demographic chart.....NO millennials are using this site. As smart phones get bigger and better, people are using them more.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No sh!t Sherlock.......

Crete. No it doesn't. And how are you gonna separate desktops and laptops.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I have no idea what you're complaining about. Can you ask your questions in English?

And I guess you didn't see the Age Demographic chart.....NO millennials are using this site.
You're mistake is believing I made it past the first post before taking a shot at your data....:lol2:
Now if you really want to show us something entertaining run a poll on what state of mind most posters are in when using this site. Selections could be...
Drunk
Stoned
High on model airplane glue(JBoss)
Caffeine
Prescription meds
Other....

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
"Desktops" and "Laptops" are the same thing in these stats. I thought that was obvious.

If Crete can tell me how a site is to know the difference I'll sit back and listen. I doubt you can detect a Windows Surface "Tablet". Sheeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator