Gatorchatter is the best place for Gator fans!

SouthernGator84

Dec 26, 2016
Hello all I am a looonngg time lurker since Ox and the crew were at Gatorsports and finally decided to join. I pretty much know all the different personalities here from reading the forum and can relate to many of you who are frustrated with the status of Gator football. I must say Gatorchatter is the best place to talk about anything Florida Gators online.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mighty big welcome SG84.
The safest, shortest route to regain GatorNation prowess is for those in place to turn bad to unbad to good.
Of course, best done by trimming off those who cannot facilitate that transformation.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hello all I am a looonngg time lurker since Ox and the crew were at Gatorsports and finally decided to join. I pretty much know all the different personalities here from reading the forum and can relate to many of you who are frustrated with the status of Gator football. I must say Gatorchatter is the best place to talk about anything Florida Gators online.
Hi! What made you finally sign up?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome SG84! Glad you stopped lurking and decided to jump into the fray... no sense screaming or chuckling at the LCD screen when you can b!tch slap or hug someone using the keyboard. :grin: Anyway, glad you're in before the long, hopefully not too agonizing off season. Go Gators!!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I joined the Capital One Bowl Mania game and seen Sas was wondering who was beating him so I had to let him know. That and the fact that I need a place to vent about the Gators instead of reading everyone else vent.
Ox should take a clue from your last word and change the name to gatorvent instead of Main Sports Forum

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
SG84, see how much slap-happy you've generated just with one of your posts.
Being shy falls short 'cause nobody notices.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Just wanted a welcome GIF and this is what I get? Oh well. [GIPHY="welcome"]https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o7aTkzctUbDfzDJ84/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Gatorsports? What's that? Oh, now I remember. May it rest in peace. And welcome to GatorChatter. IT IS the best place for us Gators.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ralph-wave.gif

SouthernGator84

Dec 26, 2016
Gatorsports? What's that? Oh, now I remember. May it rest in peace. And welcome to GatorChatter. IT IS the best place for us Gators.
Yea I think Gatorsports was good in the beginning but overtime fell apart when people started to express their displeasure with the status of the football program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator