Gatorchatter SOLD: Under new management

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think I'm going to ban this stupid gif, which may be the most annoying thing in the history of the internet.
Just make sure you put that on the Disclosure Statement as part of the sale!!
boom GIF

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think deet would be a freakin blast to drink a few beers with lol

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This deal will be as momentously successful as Daimler buying Chrysler for $40 billion, the AOL-Time Warner merger, Red Sox sale of Babe Ruth, Kodak's decision to hold back on digital cameras to preserve their film business, and Blockbuster choosing to pass on buying Netflix for $50 million.

In all seriousness, congrats to the new sucker owner.

Thanks Ox for creating this landing spot after Brad burned the last place to the ground.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This deal will be as momentously successful as Daimler buying Chrysler for $40 billion, the AOL-Time Warner merger, Red Sox sale of Babe Ruth, Kodak's decision to hold back on digital cameras to preserve their film business, and Blockbuster choosing to pass on buying Netflix for $50 million.

In all seriousness, congrats to the new sucker owner.

Thanks Ox for creating this landing spot after Brad burned the last place to the ground.

I’m pretty sure that Brad is the new owner. He’s going to finish what he started.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unless the changes being contemplated involve a new head coach, a new OC, a new DC and a new AD, I don't think it's going to make a shyt bit of difference.

This place, as was the case at the laughably rundown GSMB, was always about the product on the football field. The bells and whistles were to placate people while we figured out how to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.