Aug 12, 2014
money-rich.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
April 1st is my favorite day of the year. Just for one day, a tiny slice of time in a long year, everybody decides to take crazy stuff they read on the internet with a grain of salt.
Rule 2: Zambo kills me last.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
come on now, I'm not that bad, I've done nothing but love all of you and love our Gators since I was born besides I haven't been on much for over 2 years now and have really toned down my act accordingly
Don't grovel, boss, it's unbecoming.
Besides, they can't ban you, you're an institution...uh..or is it in an institution....:lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I for one would like to welcome our new overlords. I might remind them that, as a trusted internet personality, I could be useful in rounding up others to toil in the underground sugar caves.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, rly. That said, I heard that with his windfall proceeds and subsequent donation, this new facility they are building on where the Pike house is currently located will officially be named "Aaron's Igloo"
View attachment 68880
The color of the jerseys is off due to compression of the digital signal but here's our Gators, in "red", dominating on the new rink...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator