Gatorchatter SOLD: Under new management

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance Alvin York took out a loan from his mom and bought the place?
I really can’t believe nobody seems to realize that Alvin York came back as an alias. It’s pretty obvious who it is, if you think about it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I really can’t believe nobody seems to realize that Alvin York came back as an alias. It’s pretty obvious who it is, if you think about it.
I shouldn't have to tell a mod that it's against the rules to have birds in avatars.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Birds aren’t real.
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Back in the third grade when I was about to retire, you were in my class as a 3rd grade student of mine. I tried to teach you the difference between a bird and a bat. You were a slow learner but jeeze I didn't know you were that slow.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
That is an ancient greeting of the Amazonians meaning “Go Gators” that was culturally appropriated.
The Greeks typically assigned homeland of the Amazons to the outermost limits of the known world. In most of Amazonian mythology, the Amazons came from the area around the Caucasus Range. Their capital was Themiscyra on the bank of the Thermodon River.
So, if your bird were to fly from the northern banks of the Thermodon river over to Troy, how long would it take it?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The Greeks typically assigned homeland of the Amazons to the outermost limits of the known world. In most of Amazonian mythology, the Amazons came from the area around the Caucasus Range. Their capital was Themiscyra on the bank of the Thermodon River.
So, if your bird were to fly from the northern banks of the Thermodon river over to Troy, how long would it take it?
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All 9 pages of this post so far prove that there is no better place on the Internet than right freaking here!!

9 pages of insults, innuendos, useless facts, and good natured ribbing. Well done gentlemen.

Love It The Neighborhood GIF by CBS

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
All 9 pages of this post so far prove that there is no better place on the Internet than right freaking here!!

9 pages of insults, innuendos, useless facts, and good natured ribbing. Well done gentlemen.

Love It The Neighborhood GIF by CBS
It's not good natured. There's genuine hate here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just hope you guys won't mind too much when I change the name of this board to "Bamachatter" and change the color scheme away from that gaudy orange...:barfaway::barfaway:
Welcome back to the middle of the SEC.

Should hear a lot less of you trailerpack dwelling, wifebeater-wearing fatasses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Back in the third grade when I was about to retire, you were in my class as a 3rd grade student of mine. I tried to teach you the difference between a bird and a bat. You were a slow learner but jeeze I didn't know you were that slow.
I just realized that B52/48 and gator46 are two different people.

What the hell did Ox do? Pass out group discount tickets at Elderly Acres Nursing Home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.