Gatorkev, admit it

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OK, you keep repeating this incessantly so it's obvious you are braindead enough to believe it. I have written it off so far as you not being particularly sharp. The fact that no one supports you on this supposition should be a clue.

Show me one post where I indicating I was pimping Del Rio.

Saying I think Butters will play Del Rio until he is fired is not an indication that I think Del Rio is good. It is an assessment and an understanding that Butters is fine with a game manager type QB and with stale ass offenses that win games 9-6 like Bammer vs LSU.

You guys who thought Butters was a QB whisperer who will bring a great offense are the one's who obviously didn't bother watching any of Butters or Nusschamp's offenses.

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OK, you keep repeating this incessantly so it's obvious you are braindead enough to believe it. I have written it off so far as you not being particularly sharp. Show me one post where I indicating I was pimping Del Rio.

Saying I think Butters will play Del Rio until he is fired is not an indication that I think Del Rio is good. It is an assessment and an understanding that Butters is fine with a game manager type QB and with stale ass offenses that win games 9-6 like Bammer vs LSU.

You guys who thought Butters was a QB whisperer who will bring a great offense are the one's who obviously didn't bother watching any of Butters or Nusschamp's offenses.
You wanted Del Rio, now you don't want to own it. It's alright ;)

Btw, outside of folks like you on this website, I've not heard anyone call Mac "the QB whisperer".

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, ok.

What I wanted was a coach who wasn't 21-17 and who had a history of producing mediocre offenses and who wasn't likely to hire one of the worst OCs in college football.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, ok.

What I wanted was a coach who wasn't 21-17 and who had a history of producing mediocre offenses and who wasn't likely to hire one of the worst OCs in college football.
Don't disagree.

I would question him more if he didnt transfer when Kiffy was hired... Or when Oregon State decided to run the option.

Nothing. Del Rio knows the playbook and was better than Grier already last year per sources and good enough to run Grier away. Appleby is just the backup. Franks will redshirt and hopeful be ready in two years.

That second one is a pretty good reflection on how you felt about our QB situation back at the beginning of 2016. I don't see any qualifications in or anywhere around these two posts that suggest you were being sarcastic in any way, shape, or form.
Just own it, you liked LDR best at the time.
https://www.gatorchatter.com/threads/luke-del-rio.7511/#post-269053

:whistle:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If I may add one thing. I feel it is unfair to explicitly say that next week WOULD have been 8 wins instead COULD have been 8 wins. From what I watch a weekly basis there was no guarantee that this team would have beaten Episcopal Lutheran Baptist Seminary or whoever was on the schedule!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
OK, you keep repeating this incessantly so it's obvious you are braindead enough to believe it. I have written it off so far as you not being particularly sharp. The fact that no one supports you on this supposition should be a clue.

Show me one post where I indicating I was pimping Del Rio.

Did you miss the part where his Bama teams that won 9-6 also won national championships? :dunno:

FTR, I think Nuss needs to go, just wanted to point out that exciting games don't mean sh*t if you lose. How'd you like to to be Clemson last night? Sure was an exciting game, even set a record, but they lost at home to an unranked team. Womp womp.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I may add one thing. I feel it is unfair to explicitly say that next week WOULD have been 8 wins instead COULD have been 8 wins. From what I watch a weekly basis there was no guarantee that this team would have beaten Episcopal Lutheran Baptist Seminary or whoever was on the schedule!
You should be embarrassed by this post.

Are you really going to claim that high school team was better than UGA? or any of the other teams we've beaten? Get outta here with that nonsense.
:rolleyes4:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and you should have stayed in the PF.

Arky is a trainwreck and one of our most embarrassing losses in recent history. At least when we lost to Vandy it wasn't a blowout.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and you should have stayed in the PF.

Arky is a trainwreck and one of our most embarrassing losses in recent history. At least when we lost to Vandy it wasn't a blowout.
And you're a much better poster in the PF, perhaps you should heed your own words. You give yourself far too much credit on the sports side.
Arky is a trainwreck? Nah, they have a joke of a coaching staff, much like our own, but there is certainly talent on the roster, again much like our own.
We lost to vandy? I recall winning that game, of course, I guess you need to resort to irrelevant past seasons to make any type of point.
I guess you'll side with FireFoley on the nonsensical post that we might not have beaten Presbyterian, a 2-8 team playing against high school competition. It's clear you two are sharing the same dirty needle. Completely devoid of any realistic thought process.
:lmao2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.