Gatornation Football Podcast

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know how I've missed this until now. Apparently it's been around but perhaps was lost during the depression of the Chump/Butters years.

Cant post a link but google "stitcher gator nation football podcast"

Thanks to @EuroGator for posting about this, in a thread I can't find now (thought it was a defense thread).

This last podcast is YUGE but it is well worth your time the next time you are driving or whatever. Fair warning, they don't like Grantham or the defense much at all but give pretty detailed explanations and analyses.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
You're drunk
you say that like its a BAD thing...........
images

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I've tried to piece together why that is by looking through old posts, but having completely put it together yet. Anyone able to link the post that did it? (I suspect its in politics)
I made the mistake of asking Ox about it. Not going there again

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was very liberal leaning and Ox doesn't have much patience for the typical CNN lie spewing lib. My guess is it would revolve around that fact in some way.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
dq

I know some have met him. I know Sas and Phan met him last year.

The way you said it, I thought he was another poster here. Or maybe I’m confusing you with Maheo. I’m terrible with names, faces, places, and dates.

Alex.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm...just the attorney I’d want to hire
Do you think judges give a fuchs about your case? Youre just one of 12-50 on the docket that day.

Kaffee: Am I correct to assume that these letters don't paint a flattering picture of Marine Corps life at Guantanamo Bay?
Galloway: Yes, among —
Kaffee: And am I also right in assuming that an investigation of this incident might cause some embarrassment to the Security Council guy?
Galloway: Colonel Jessep--
Kaffee: Twelve years.
Galloway: I'm sorry?
Kaffee: I'll get them to drop the Conspiracy and Conduct Unbecoming. Twelve years.
Galloway: You haven't talked to a witness or looked at a piece of paper.
Kaffee: Pretty impressive, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator