Gators breakdown article and stats from Will Miles

Mr.Breeze

Jul 18, 2018
You said Franklin's tenure wasn't that impressive and I crushed it with reality. If anyone needs help it should be your posting skills

You crushed it alright. And I stand corrected - you could have convinced me of that in 1/20 the number of words. You’re working really really hard at your Mullen-bashing — doesn’t seem healthy man.

Mr.Breeze

Jul 18, 2018
You said Franklin's tenure wasn't that impressive and I crushed it with reality. If anyone needs help it should be your posting skills

Regarding your perception of my posting skills, I started by saying I wasn’t going to bother looking up Franklin’s record, and I wagered 100 internet bucks. You were right - Franklin was more successful his first 2 years at Vandy than Mullen was his first 2 years at MSU. There you go

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You crushed it alright. And I stand corrected - you could have convinced me of that in 1/20 the number of words. You’re working really really hard at your Mullen-bashing — doesn’t seem healthy man.
Shhhhhhhh..... just a secret between us..... he is a Clown. He luvs him some Clowns and Dwags. Dont tell anyone.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I'm not bashing Mullen. Reality is. Wish he was Spurrier but right now he's looking like Mac in jordans

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.