Gators Breakdown: Gator Panel 2019, season so far

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Trending up, really need the recruiting to improve to compete for all the marbles. Elite talent does win championships, more so now than ever it is a requisite.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So my mind is doing crazy things after listening to these guys. Almost all of them expect LSU to beat Bama and go to the SECCG. If we beat UGA as they all seem to think will happen, then play LSU again in the SECCG. What happens if we beat them in the SECCG? Is it realistic to think we could end up playing LSU 3 times this year? Wouldn't it be likely both 1 loss SEC champs and runners-up go to the CFP? That's insane to think we could end up playing them 3 times.:lol:

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
So my mind is doing crazy things after listening to these guys. Almost all of them expect LSU to beat Bama and go to the SECCG. If we beat UGA as they all seem to think will happen, then play LSU again in the SECCG. What happens if we beat them in the SECCG? Is it realistic to think we could end up playing LSU 3 times this year? Wouldn't it be likely both 1 loss SEC champs and runners-up go to the CFP? That's insane to think we could end up playing them 3 times.:lol:

Not gonna happen if Ohio state, Oklahoma and Clemson win out, which is likely. Now it will get interesting if one of them drop a game. I think if they do then a one loss LSU in the SECCG will get in.

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If Tua isn't healthy LSU certainly can beat Bama.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah its amazing that our recruiting hasn't picked up with Miami and FSU down. It looks like they could get top 10 classes but it won't matter cause they don't have the coaching to coach em up and won't even get 10 win seasons either. We will have to get top 5 classes to get us into the playoff cause we already know that Mullen can coach this roster to 10 wins. We have to get more and hopefully we can by the time December rolls around.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna happen if Ohio state, Oklahoma and Clemson win out, which is likely. Now it will get interesting if one of them drop a game. I think if they do then a one loss LSU in the SECCG will get in.

It's almost as if you have clairvoyance.

NCAAF College Football Scores - NCAAF Scoreboard - ESPN.png

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It's almost as if you have clairvoyance.

Our resident doc not looking too sharp today.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our resident doc not looking too sharp today.

I know it's unlikely to happen, but I just think it's hilarious that the potential even exists that we could end up playing LSU 3 times this year. It's just so bizarre.:lol:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Us docs try to avoid speaking with certainty, which is why I said "likely" :kick:. That being said this is setting up for two SEC teams getting in.
Oh I know. Y’all have to CYA at every turn. Snowflakes would sue y’all into the ground if you’re just a little off on a definite diagnosis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator