Hate preseason rankings.
Beat UT by dbl digits, same record and they still ahead of us

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I read it's the first time Bama has been outside the top 10 in EIGHT YEARS. That's astounding.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
BTW when was the last time all 3 florida schools(not counting UCF) were in the top 25?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's nice to not be the laughing stock of College Football but I'm not "sold" on this team. I think we have the potential to win 8 games and be in contention in the others. But the Elephant in the room is quality depth at several positions, most glaring is QB.......... GM has been a pleasant surprise but I don't see much backing him up. We might be able to slip by several teams with a good running game and a stout defense but we would be in a deep hole against top tier teams without a serviceable QB.

No use in worrying about what-ifs. Just enjoy the victory over the hated Vol's!

FUK UT and the horse they rode in on!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s been against two ranked teams and a HS program. Probably as tough a schedule so far as anyone in the country. I say it’s legit.
Didn't say it wasn't legit, just if it holds up.
Guys gotta stay healthy. Luckily we've brought in some good talent and have a good rotation, so they aren't getting completely gassed.
Offense has to pull their weight though because Tennessee worked the defense hard in the 2nd half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator