Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
0mKXcg1.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Great story. I hope this gets picked up by the national news....or at least SEC Network.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The national news will not touch this story.

It contradicts their agenda and narrative so it clearly never happened.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite line: "He was intoxicated and attempted to throw some punches, but he slipped and busted his face on the wall.”
Good story Christian - no reason to confess to the cops that you popped the guy a couple of times in the face.
:chomp:

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Great story. I hope this gets picked up by the national news....or at least SEC Network.

AP picked up the story, but doesn't mention that one of the witness that broke it up is a Gator..

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite line: "He was intoxicated and attempted to throw some punches, but he slipped and busted his face on the wall.”
Good story Christian - no reason to confess to the cops that you popped the guy a couple of times in the face.
:chomp:
Drunk, pants down around his ankles, and sporting a boner. If this guy took a swing at a 230 lbs. linebacker in that condition he's the dumbest rapist since Jamais Winston. I hope Christian got some good shots in on the guy and then took a few at his buddies just for good measure.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We can't catch a friggin break. We have two kids shoot up some windows with BB guns. Things are looking up. Just when I start thinking we're back, we have this story. Damn it, you don't fill trophy cases with rosters filled with do-gooders!! When will this curse end???!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like this kid a lot. Frankly, if Kylan Johnson hadn't played so well at LB, Cristian Garcia might have been THE story on defense.

I think we will see him on the field this fall.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The national news will not touch this story.

It contradicts their agenda and narrative so it clearly never happened.
I agree about the agenda and narrative part, so I also am really surprised ESPN did pick it up. It may not last as long as a barking assault on a police dog or a negative rumor, but they actually did acknowledge it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.